OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

92a4b0b0c538b853913beb47f1b116d2.png

223464_551002628267246_377179124_n.jpg

f2c19456859211e2b65722000a1fb376_7.jpg

Why are you hating on the picture of the kids at a sneaker event. They look like some regular kids to me.

Basically I understand from the outline of this blog that absolutely every style, trend, and brand is hypebeast.

It is ok to wear Kirkland white tee and sweatpants with a pair of af1....oo no wait af1 are hypebeast because Rick Ross wore them last week and now anyone who wears them is just riding the hype....

Yall really are a bunch of haters. Let these kids and their basketball shorts and leather pants be!

Why are you hating on the picture of the kids at a sneaker event. They look like some regular kids to me.

Basically I understand from the outline of this blog that absolutely every style, trend, and brand is hypebeast.

It is ok to wear Kirkland white tee and sweatpants with a pair of af1....oo no wait af1 are hypebeast because Rick Ross wore them last week and now anyone who wears them is just riding the hype....

Yall really are a bunch of haters. Let these kids and their basketball shorts and leather pants be!

Sees you stick up for A$AP wearing shirts and understands your emotional reaction

Sees you stick up for A$AP wearing shirts and understands your emotional reaction

Don't get it twisted homie. I never stuck up for ASAP wearing a skirt...I don't wear skirts...personally I just don't care what another man does I stay in my own lane.

All I ever said is that fashion is very broad...and what you choose to like doesn't mean another person must choose to like that also bruh.

Lol yeah because skaters first choice is Supreme
haha i used to skate i remember dudes who wore supreme used to get tormented... the amount of times ive seen 5 panel supreme hats being thrown around and kicked into dirt. Here watch this and tell me if you think supreme is still cool.. Javier is a ******g jack ***! Anyone that skated hated these dudes and i still do 

Which picture is yours?

Hypebeast. We know about you

Back
Top Bottom