Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by calYe2da

Originally Posted by BC2310

I thought it was Jason Kidd's
classic
roll.gif

Why does that shirt and LV label on the jacket look PS'ed?

As soon as I saw this in the WDYWTD thread, I knew it was going to end up in here.
laugh.gif
those jeans look uncomfortable

nice shoes though.
dude looks like a bobble head lol...Xx...

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

dwadefan, you really have some kind of obsession with this dude dont you? youve quoted his pic on every page. yeah his hairline is... wild, but people quoting the pic 6 7 times a page? really? let it go.
roll.gif
Whats up with you always coming in here and like havingdudes backs? Its like yousit and wait for someone to get clowned and then come try and mug somebody.

16k3tb5.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

dwadefan, you really have some kind of obsession with this dude dont you? youve quoted his pic on every page. yeah his hairline is... wild, but people quoting the pic 6 7 times a page? really? let it go.
roll.gif
Whats up with you always coming in here and like having dudes backs? Its like yousit and wait for someone to get clowned and then come try and mug somebody.
roll.gif
for real...dude always trying to save someone....and yaboy with the wild hairline is asking for it every page.

roll.gif
@ the J. Kidd comment...

Some of you dudes must have very exciting social lives.

To literally go through peoples myspace and facebook and look through the pictures. And then copy and paste in on a sneaker forum.

Kind of stalkerish and obsessive.

You guys must really have great lives if you take time out of your day to do that.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

To literally go through peoples myspace and facebook and look through the pictures. And then copy and paste in on a sneaker forum.

You guys must really have great lives if you take time out of your day to do that.
Theres even a dude with "king of posting hypebeasts" in his sig
laugh.gif

not sure if i have the right idea on this but i saw this at the train station today

2e4g4xx.jpg

yums hat
yums shirt
levis
lakers fake viis lol

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

roll.gif
Whats up with you always coming in here and like having dudes backs? Its like yousit and wait for someone to get clowned and then come try and mug somebody.

16k3tb5.gif
I really liked this execution of the.gif. Like @%$*$, %!!+ outta my face.

and you take time out of your precious social life to go here, look at the stuff and criticize people.. what a hypocrite
grin.gif

as people here have been saying for the longest time, if you dont like what goes on in here.. why bother looking? ****.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

and you take time out of your precious social life to go here, look at the stuff and criticize people.. what a hypocrite
grin.gif

as people here have been saying for the longest time, if you dont like what goes on in here.. why bother looking? ****.
his myspace is in his damn sig.
is it that hard?
really?

Back
Top Bottom