Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by ncrider

Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

These Dudes
smh.gif

Also go, or went to my school
i go to that school too. (inderkum high) wow, the internet is a small place.

and dude made 80's day hella better and u know it. everywhere he went ppl were like
nah its just steve aoki...

hahahahaha he called him steve aoki!!!!!! thats funny! good one ncrider where you live brother?
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ ProperLive. Are you guys talking about Inderkum in Sacramento?!?

lol yeah i guess....

I just dont understand why kids these days dress like they are in a rap video from 1983... I mean Im 29 yrs old and when I was young it was always justjeans/good t-shirt and superfly kicks...And no one ever tucked in their jeans or their shirt so they could show off what they had... It was always, "If ugot it, then you got it" but there was never a need to flaunt your stuff so hard that you made yourslf look like a idiot/person that is trying way toohard to fit in... I feel terrible for these kids.. Its freakin hilarious because when you get older you look back at the ridiculous fits you sported as a kid,and these poor kids are gonna be like "WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?" "NO SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?"

I love niketalk for this very thread... I could seriously lurk this thread everyday for the rest of my life and just lmao until tears commence...Seriously..... SNORLAX... Hell No!!!!! Half of you guys could write for network television..

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

15efu4m.jpg

everything in this fit is respectable on its own, but all at the same time ruins it.
this guy has supreme in the bottom right hand corner... why? that sh**s not cute.
This guys description on paper sounds hypebeast, so many brands it's crazy!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

Originally Posted by s dubl

15efu4m.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats ALOT of money he got on right there...

Those Supreme Blazers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont think he's hypebeasting he just got alil to happy!!
this is the only real hypebeast that's been posted in like the last 50 pages... (most of the other stuff is just kids following thesneakers/80's trends)

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by ecko89

Some dudes who went to my high school.

n540453335_1890886_8368.jpg
Those fit's are decent imo. They just need to learn how to lace their dunks right
grin.gif

I would not consider this hypebeast if the dude on the left had a slightly bigger jacket and the dude on the right slightly bigger jeans.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by ecko89

Some dudes who went to my high school.

n540453335_1890886_8368.jpg
Those fit's are decent imo. They just need to learn how to lace their dunks right
grin.gif

I would not consider this hypebeast if the dude on the left had a slightly bigger jacket and the dude on the right slightly bigger jeans.
looks like soho after school but minus the shirt that is not long enough to come over the belt it's ok.
I'm a hypocrite for saying i don't really care about the fit but i'll say the belt is just o_0
I've never gotten the purpose of a huge belt buckle. Is it suppose to say "look at this area here"? If so
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom