Official Hypebeasts Thread Vol. 2 Keep It Clean

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by dtb00201

dudes be catching feelings too easily

Very much so, however, people do have feelings. Not everybody is built like a champ. Last thing NT needs is to be on the news about a kid killing himself for comments. Have a little respect for others. Cool to kid but be nice.
I understand what you sayin but if a KID is gonna to kill himself over a few words by ppl he does not know, he has no business bein on here. Someparts of these boards are not built for KIDS, NT needs to start making parental consent forms for dudes under 18 I swear lol

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I understand what you sayin but if a KID is gonna to kill himself over a few words by ppl he does not know, he has no business bein on here. Some parts of these boards are not built for KIDS, NT needs to start making parental consent forms for dudes under 18 I swear lol

True dat, True dat. After being on this site for awhile, I realized that a lot of these members are middle/high schoolers. But at the end of the day, someonehas to say "c'mon, son."

Lets pick up where we left off....

24mwaac.jpg

Stuntman Mike- wow dude this had me rollin bro. That %$% is hilarious I don't even care if the Cowboys lose anymore.

Stuntman Mike wrote:
i am so angry at fran's mom for smoking crack when she was pregnant with him.

"the wink"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
making fun of people who have handicaps is fun
roll.gif

straight cowards. bc you all know for a fact is fran was right in front of you you all wouldnt say $%^# but behind the screen its all good right. howanyone can laugh at someone with a handicap is beyond me, but its all good it just shows others with heart what kind of people you truly are.

i mean, if you're gonna follow trends, and you actually like the trend you're following, you're not just doing it to be a trend ho (true definitionof a hypebeast to me, rocking anything, ugly or not, your style or not, just to fit in), then cool...

but don't be like 300 lbs + trying to rock skinnys man, the proportions just ain't right... probably took dude an hour to get in them jeans... dude beputting his thunder thighs on blast... you can't expect NT not to have jokes...

Back
Top Bottom