OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

That new batch is AWFUL.

What happened to that stitch pattern on the Nash BB2's? And why the white laces and terrible color blocking on the ZK3's....yeeeeeesh.

wow, those nash's are horrible! what does the melo 4 pair look like? is it one of the 2 pairs of wht/blue melo has been wearing? Chicago need a HOH!I'd like a pair of the melo's, especially if the they are white with the caro patent strip on the front, and east bb2's.

[email protected]

really how hard is it to find a matching colored strip for those kobes? i know how little wack hypebeast like to nickname shoes these days. how about theronald mcdonalds for the kobes cuz basically the ronald mcdonald costume is all that goes with those..

Both of them look terrible. I wouldn't even consider copping, even at retail.

The Nash Lows look like straight up B-Grades or bad fakes, that's a BIG step away from what they had goin with the BB Lows.

And the Kobe III's need a good colorway to make them work, that one certainly ain't it.

wp2783-There all garbage. I cant see ANYONE IN HARLEM MUCH LESS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD EITHER BUYING TO COLLECT OR Wear these shoes besides the melo's andthe melo's are not blowing anyones mind.

Also While you say There "Our Factores" That proves to me you really dont know nothing about shoes or atleast the business side of nike.

Nike does not own the factories there out sourced.

The true owners of the factories or sweatshops are a tawiansee business called Yue Yuen Industrial Ltd The biggest maker of athletic shoes for Nike. (you Cangoogle This info)

Nither you phil knight or mark parker own any of the factories in any of the poor asian country's that nike uses.

Nike would not want to be responsible for a 12 year old girl glueing her fingers together for $2.00 a day in one of "YOUR" sweatshops.

Not trying to hate on you but you cant tell anyone here that any of these shoes are not butt ugly.

" HOH will be receiving the Nash home and away colorway on April 22 (EARTH DAY)! "
One more thing lets not worry about earth day and these ugly steve nash shoes

Whats the release day for the jordan PE 8's if you know so far in advance a release day for a ugly shoe that I would bet will sit in the store for ever.

This proves I am almost sure you know the date or atleast the week of the jordan 8 pe's

Because besides the lebron (And I dont like Them BTW) I think its fair to say that without you hyping out these non would sell.

Thats why nike baskeetball division is in the crapper and its the only part of nike that cant make a proffit from whats spent to go in it.

Melo's are the best...

everything from the west is
sick.gif
(excluding the windmills)

200nikesdeep I had made a promise to myself thatI wouldnt respond to @$$3$ like you. Like I had said from the beginning these are not my words. That's what I was told from the person who designed theShoe... Save your comments if it's gonna be negative please.

You run the HOH store and your on a shoe message board calling people names and leaking pics and you still have a job?

All of the shoes posted are trash but since they are pe's I'm sure people will want them.

Originally Posted by WP2783

200nikesdeep I had made a promise to myself that I wouldnt respond to @$%3$ like you. Like I had said from the beginning these are not my words. That's what I was told from the person who designed the Shoe... Save your comments if it's gonna be negative please.
Where am i being negative

If i wanted to be negative to you believe me I would be negative.

Your being the wrong one by calling me names.

I am stating how I feel. Thats what this board is about to state how we feel

If nike wanted a puff job for crappy shoes that noone wants Nike i am sure has the means to start there own message board and edit what members say.

Tell that to your rep.

I am happy you are here to tell us about the store but for the most part your shoes your peddling are G A R B A G E

I would bet if you yourself had to pay money for any of these shoes your would pass.

Them NIKE ZOOM BBII EAST EDITION looks pretty good I wouldnt copping a pair just uniqueness of it.....

The LBV All Star Edition is still Releasing. Due to some delays with shipping, they will most likely release next Saturday with the Jordan XXIIIs All StarEdition.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

You run the HOH store and your on a shoe message board calling people names and leaking pics and you still have a job?

All of the shoes posted are trash but since they are pe's I'm sure people will want them.

This man is 100% correct. What bomb squad says gives me a reason to call the store and ask to speak to someone there and look into this.

wp2783-Your using this board like most of us do and I myself as well to sell your own product.

you sound more like a floor salesmen or a stock boy then someone who is higher up at HOH sounding off when customers dont like you products

Its not personal on my end.
wp2783 why edit the post..

I hope someone saved the pictures he put up.

Please anyone re-post them ugly shoes A.S.A.P
laugh.gif

Wish I saved them.

Can't respect the product then no need to keep it post.
I can somewhat understand that but I am sure someone likes these shoes.

It does not look good for yourself and makes the shop look terrible by taking the pics down because noone or just about anyone does not like the shoes.

Again its nothing person to you but I do hope someone saved your pictures and will repost them.

The LBV All Star Edition is still Releasing. Due to some delays with shipping, they will most likely release next Saturday with the Jordan XXIIIs All Star Edition.

Thanks for the Heads up I'll be waiting for those.....

this guy is a joke wait till the higher management or when nike finds out what this guy is doing he will be collecting unemployment checks.
From what i know you cant use massage boards like niketalk to promote your store, thats nike policy but i dont know HOH since its own by footlocker

Back
Top Bottom