OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by jonny1200

awww I was really hoping you wouldn't post that kaczalas when I saw it on your site. Now I have to battle with all the HOH resellers

Sorry mate, but I am not like you-know-who who only notifies SELECTED group of people.
It's an official Nike release, everybody should know.

x10000000000

both weekdays.. no shot of me even trying to getting either.. o well.. with all these HOH releases and jordan packs im saving sooo much $.. thanks nike!

awww I was really hoping you wouldn't post that kaczalas when I saw it on your site. Now I have to battle with all the HOH resellers

Sorry mate, but I am not like you-know-who who only notifies SELECTED group of people.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I hear you about that one. Thanks for the heads up.

Mann...I called HOH this morning asking about the availability of the blue/orange elite II's that are pictured above pg 53...I was under the impressionthey were in stock...but girl that answered told me they were sold out?...Man I wanted a pair bad...

a friday and a wednesday....i have a better chance at those mr. basketballs than i do the yankees on that wednesday...i hate that...releases when i got classand school, thanks for the info though

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Mann...I called HOH this morning asking about the availability of the blue/orange elite II's that are pictured above pg 53...I was under the impression they were in stock...but girl that answered told me they were sold out?...Man I wanted a pair bad...

they sold out in your size or in general? Call back and asked to speak to a floor manager and re ask your question

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I hear you about that one. Thanks for the heads up.

Yah I guess its an official release, I want those Mr. Basketballs....

yes it is. some people think they are ugly thats why. but then again no matter how ugly the shoe is. where theres hype theres always campers

I don't see whats so special about the Mr. Basketballs, the random all over print is not appealing at all IMO (they could have done a better job withthose).

The All-stars and Yankee joints are the best I've seen however.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't see whats so special about the Mr. Basketballs, the random all over print is not appealing at all IMO (they could have done a better job with those).

The All-stars and Yankee joints are the best I've seen however.

The print is significant for some of Lebron's career highlights... thats what makes the shoe serious
pimp.gif

THE ASG V's that were released were not even the BEST pair drawn up
and dont get me started on the Yankees...
alien.gif
sick.gif

Does anyone have any SOLID INFORMATION on the Yankee LeBrons? I'm in desperate need of these. Anyone know how limited they are and their RD?
Thanks

Hi LeBron fans,

Since WP is not around I guess I can drop some release info.

The upcoming LBJ shoes:
2/22 - Zoom LeBron V "Mr. Basketball"
3/5 - Zoom LeBron V "NY Yankees"

Unfortunately both will be VERY limited.

More info: http://nikelebron.net/2008/02/15/mr_basketball_and_ny_yankees_zlv_release_information/ Good luck [img]http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif[/img]
no... that just means that 75% will be on ebay by Saturday afternoon.....
laugh.gif

I assume you are the same person as Rudolph1996 on ebay? You are selling limited Lebron shoes on ebay so what makes you any differant from the people resellingfrom the hoh? I don't support reselling but I also don't have a problem with it. I just don't see how you can knock anyone while doing the exactsame thing?

EDIT - After looking at your feedback looks like you are reselling from the hoh just like everybody else
roll.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170179599613

The print is significant for some of Lebron's career highlights... thats what makes the shoe seriousimage
THE ASG V's that were released were not even the BEST pair drawn up
and dont get me started on the Yankees...

Call me simplistic, but I like to wear shoes that DON'T have any writing on them.

These HOH releases are getting ridiculous.

Online releases would have been perfect, where a person in Hawaii, Washington, Nebraska, and Florida would have a fair chance.

So unfair, im ready to say screw Nike.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

These HOH releases are getting ridiculous.

Online releases would have been perfect, where a person in Hawaii, Washington, Nebraska, and Florida would have a fair chance.
So unfair, im ready to say screw Nike.

Yeah - I am not really sure how Nike benefits from these releases in NYC. You leave 50 other states saying "!+*"....

Back
Top Bottom