OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Doughty Danglin!
pimp.gif

The Kings are too damn good man. I thought before the series started the Devils might win a game or two. Looking like a sweep now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

The Kings are too damn good man. I thought before the series started the Devils might win a game or two. Looking like a sweep now
30t6p3b.gif

You guys got this tonight.

the d to d passing the kings do drives me nuts...just like my bruins. except the kings do it a lot better
laugh.gif

i do think it'll cost them at some point...theyre too casual with it at times

OMG. wow. i was just waiting for NJ to score considering how they were able to stay in the offensive zone and get chances...while the kings shots werent clean

but JEFF CARTER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully the Kings close it out in L.A. I'm tired of seeing the SC winner celebrate on the road, sucks for their fan base.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the d to d passing the kings do drives me nuts...just like my bruins. except the kings do it a lot better 
laugh.gif
So patient and crisp with it... 
PhiBalla... u should update the title with the series score...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Literally jumped off my couch.

Great feeling. Devils should of had this game though.

I'm back in the PI so i was watching it on stream at 11 am...hopped out my chair, clapped my hands real loud and said "YES!" haha

And I thought for sure after how the overtime was going and the devils keeping up the forecheck that it was just a matter of time before they scored. Feelsgoodman
smile.gif

*smiling on the inside at Kings/devils

Larry Brooks of the New York Post
reports that the Rangers are interested in obtaining the rights to negotiate with Nashville's RFA Alexander Radulov...

"The degree to which these discussions between Sather and Poile have advanced is unknown, but The Post has learned this is more than the GM "kicking the tires." The Blueshirts, of course, would have to be given a window in which to conduct contract negotiations with Radulov before agreeing to trade for his rights."

Back
Top Bottom