OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Devils playing with desperation, as awful as Rangers looked they had a few chances to have at least one goal (one off the post as well)

Ugh.

has any team ever won four game 7's to get the cup? we never make it easy. its shutout or bust this series.

Rangers had a lot more opportunities the 2nd half of that 2nd period....least they woke up but the damage has been done

Originally Posted by DubA169

I don't get how it being called a penalty is better

So a ref messed up... Therefore prust gets suspended? If they called it a penalty he wouldn't have been suspended?

I didn't think it was a crazy hit but whatever.

Haven't taken a 3-1 lead in either round so I doubt it happens tonight. But let's see.
This is water under the bridge, but I'll explain this to you VERY easily...

Ovechkin got a a penalty for charging.  He never made contact w. Girardi's head and the shoulder was the principal point of contact.  On top of it all, his skate was STILL on the ice when they initially collided. 

Ruined Uncle Daddys shutout
pimp.gif

I've always respected the Rangers but after the crap they tried to pull last night, that @$@$ has gone out the window.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I PRAY for Callahan to come at Kovy again
laugh.gif
Callahan isn't that stupid (I hope)
laugh.gif

Kovy would WASH him.  Dude is one of the strongest in the league.

Rupp is a herb and so is Tortorella. 

Originally Posted by SCuse7

#18 for NJ took it from Rupp
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
til he bounced off him and went flying

had to know Rangers were gonna play it toeing the line after the suspension 

I was ripping Del Zotto pretty bad on twitter but I feel bad now knowing he had a death in the family this weekend.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Proshares

I PRAY for Callahan to come at Kovy again
laugh.gif
Callahan isn't that stupid (I hope)
laugh.gif

Kovy would WASH him.  Dude is one of the strongest in the league.

Rupp is a herb and so is Tortorella. 

fixed.

Rupp is cool as !%*% and has a hot %!% wife. I have a pic of me n him from his Pens days on my comp at home

as far as Kovy goes, not too many forwards would wanna tangle with the man but hes not exactly a tough guy either...

reminds me of Hossa, you see him n an under armour shirt and youd be like " you know what.. im good" but in all actuality they jus dont have that mentality.

while searching for the Mike Green vs Ilya tussle i stumbled acorss this... Ilya in all his glory
pimp.gif

was one of my favorite players in the league when he was in ATL

Back
Top Bottom