Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

1 game means we can't get past them? Yea, okay.

Outside of D. West, your team is extremely frail. Again, losing @ half to a magic team full of old bums
30t6p3b.gif
What a disgrace to the 3rd seed. Y'all would've lost to the Knicks, let alone the heat or a Ross-less bulls.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I literally cannot stand the Heat team. I would not shed a sodium object from my pupils if one of them cats died...none.
please man.. all of cleveland cried when lebron left.. i guess someone breaking your heart hurts more then someone dead..
laugh.gif

Nice to see you fanning up.
been here, still here

I don't like how Miami is playing right now even with the lead.

Post up wade/ bron. Elbow Bosh. We need that.

gotta love the touch fouls, at least throw him to the ground and make him earn it at the line.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Amare is so poor on defense. It's depressing.
Outside of shot blocking, he never was good at d.
I expect Amare to bounce next year, especially w/ a full off-season and more time to rest.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

1 game means we can't get past them? Yea, okay.

Outside of D. West, your team is extremely frail. Again, losing @ half to a magic team full of old bums
30t6p3b.gif
What a disgrace to the 3rd seed. Y'all would've lost to the Knicks, let alone the heat or a Ross-less bulls.

Are you *#@+**# ******ed?
roll.gif

KNICKS AINT LOOKING GOOD RIGHT NOW.... TAKE FIELD OFF THE ROSTER HE REACHED HIS CEILING...

the lineup should be

1 davis
2 smith
3 melo
4 novak
5 chandler

Back
Top Bottom