Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Lakers fans and any type of Lebron hater will try to put their two words in,

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.
I think Heat fans believe if they say this enough that it will come true.  There is no way they beat the Celtics, Bulls, and the Lakers consecutively.   

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.
I think Heat fans believe if they say this enough that it will come true.  There is no way they beat the Celtics, Bulls, and the Lakers consecutively.   

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.

We heard you the first 2 times, though.

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.

We heard you the first 2 times, though.

IMO this series is very straight forward for both teams. If Rondo and Ray play like they did in the first round then Boston wins.

IMO this series is very straight forward for both teams. If Rondo and Ray play like they did in the first round then Boston wins.

@youngtriZ... Yo this series will be a dogfight man. JO LAST YEAR isn't the player he was. He bought into the celtics philosophy so he really doesn't have to score, but defend and protect the paint like he did in the knicks series. Also hes a jump shooter which takes bosh/iglauskas/Anthony out of the paint to open up the lane for KG or rondo or whoever. Your matchup for James moving to a 4 wouldn't work bc then he gotta guard KG and who's gonna guard p2 and ray? Chambers isn't any better of a defender than Tony Douglas. Bostons bench is better and mike miller already had fallen out of spo's rotation. Rivers will also out coach spo. LIKE I SAID, Boston in 5-6.. Get at me .

@youngtriZ... Yo this series will be a dogfight man. JO LAST YEAR isn't the player he was. He bought into the celtics philosophy so he really doesn't have to score, but defend and protect the paint like he did in the knicks series. Also hes a jump shooter which takes bosh/iglauskas/Anthony out of the paint to open up the lane for KG or rondo or whoever. Your matchup for James moving to a 4 wouldn't work bc then he gotta guard KG and who's gonna guard p2 and ray? Chambers isn't any better of a defender than Tony Douglas. Bostons bench is better and mike miller already had fallen out of spo's rotation. Rivers will also out coach spo. LIKE I SAID, Boston in 5-6.. Get at me .

Originally Posted by aepps20

If they play like that in ANY series they win, Ray was shooting like 70% from three, and Rondo was averaging a near triple double, lol. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

If they play like that in ANY series they win, Ray was shooting like 70% from three, and Rondo was averaging a near triple double, lol. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by isu42

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.

Don't sleep on ATL man.

Originally Posted by isu42

UNDERSTAND THIS:

HEAT

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP

FACE IT.

Don't sleep on ATL man.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

laugh.gif
 at Lakers fans all of a sudden supporting the Celtics. They don't want it with the Heat.

EXACTLY! Lakers fans ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!

HEAT WOOP LA BEHIND TWICE!

KOBE DONT WANT IT WIT LEBRON LOL
pimp.gif
so with that logic, i guess the heat already know what it is when they play dallas since they beat miami twice,  and the heat already know what it is when they play boston and chicago since each of them beat miami 3 times.

if the heat were to beat the lakers, then hey it happens but the regular season meetings will have minimal impact on when they play in the finals,  just like all the other regular season games of teams that owned the heat don't mean nothing as well. 

the celtics went 3-1 against miami in the regular season but their 0-0 now when the games count,   same with lakers heat if they meet.

laugh.gif
 at Lakers fans all of a sudden supporting the Celtics. They don't want it with the Heat.

pimp.gif
so with that logic, i guess the heat already know what it is when they play dallas since they beat miami twice,  and the heat already know what it is when they play boston and chicago since each of them beat miami 3 times.

if the heat were to beat the lakers, then hey it happens but the regular season meetings will have minimal impact on when they play in the finals,  just like all the other regular season games of teams that owned the heat don't mean nothing as well. 

the celtics went 3-1 against miami in the regular season but their 0-0 now when the games count,   same with lakers heat if they meet.

Boston in 6, I think their defense continues to be effective against iso-centric offenses like Miami's, and Rondo dominates (Heat pick and roll defense was looking suspect against the Sixers).

Boston in 6, I think their defense continues to be effective against iso-centric offenses like Miami's, and Rondo dominates (Heat pick and roll defense was looking suspect against the Sixers).

I think Celts in 6, maybe 7. The NY series gave Rondo his mojo back, which is huge since he was playing terribly during the latter part of the season which affected the team's play.

I think Celts in 6, maybe 7. The NY series gave Rondo his mojo back, which is huge since he was playing terribly during the latter part of the season which affected the team's play.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Your not a fan of the Heat,  Whatever you say is invalid. 

MIAMI IS TAKING THE  CHIP FACE IT.

Back
Top Bottom