Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

I got Heat in 5
laugh.gif

Boston in 5 or 6... The Cs will stop wade, they prevent lebron to drive-in, bosh can't score or defend against KG... Who else is gonna step up for em ? They don't have a bench! Sure the Celtic bench hasn't did anything yet! But they are do to soon and they had the most practice together since the trade. During the regular season wade isn't producing because of the Celtic D. They have lebron do what he does but got him shooting mainly jumpers. No one else can step up !

Boston in 5 or 6... The Cs will stop wade, they prevent lebron to drive-in, bosh can't score or defend against KG... Who else is gonna step up for em ? They don't have a bench! Sure the Celtic bench hasn't did anything yet! But they are do to soon and they had the most practice together since the trade. During the regular season wade isn't producing because of the Celtic D. They have lebron do what he does but got him shooting mainly jumpers. No one else can step up !

....it boggles my mind how ANYONE actually believes the HEAT will win more than 2 games in this series.

- SHAQ needs to just start wearing one a ski mask on the bench
30t6p3b.gif

....it boggles my mind how ANYONE actually believes the HEAT will win more than 2 games in this series.

- SHAQ needs to just start wearing one a ski mask on the bench
30t6p3b.gif

Oh, and who's gonna guard rondo ?!? Lebron ? Wade? They gotta guard p2 and suga ray. That leaves 5X slower Bobby tonguard rondo ?!? JO also has a chip on his shoulder against the heat . And EVERYONE KNOWS JO is a surprise in the playoffs for the celtics. Nobody thought JO was a physical presence in the middle. Also, what if shaq plays 15-20 mins a game ? Clogs up the middle, will bang/alter shots in the middle/ and block a few shots. The celtics are too deep. Jeff green/Davis/west/shaq is no comparison to the Miami bench. Get at me guys !! Hahaa

Oh, and who's gonna guard rondo ?!? Lebron ? Wade? They gotta guard p2 and suga ray. That leaves 5X slower Bobby tonguard rondo ?!? JO also has a chip on his shoulder against the heat . And EVERYONE KNOWS JO is a surprise in the playoffs for the celtics. Nobody thought JO was a physical presence in the middle. Also, what if shaq plays 15-20 mins a game ? Clogs up the middle, will bang/alter shots in the middle/ and block a few shots. The celtics are too deep. Jeff green/Davis/west/shaq is no comparison to the Miami bench. Get at me guys !! Hahaa

I want this series to be close, down to the wire every game, intense, etc.. thats the hype. I believe it will be intense. Im not a hardcore fan of either team. But as an NBA fan, I just have that feeling that Boston
is gonna dominate and win in like 5 games. Miami just looks so sketchy, and the C's seem to have things locked down. I hope the heat prove me wrong though. 

I want this series to be close, down to the wire every game, intense, etc.. thats the hype. I believe it will be intense. Im not a hardcore fan of either team. But as an NBA fan, I just have that feeling that Boston
is gonna dominate and win in like 5 games. Miami just looks so sketchy, and the C's seem to have things locked down. I hope the heat prove me wrong though. 

you must have not seen JO last year in the playoffs when he played for the heat.. dude shot 2/26.... you guys act like we dont have 2 7footer and anthony that isnt a slouch on defense... JO is just a jump shooter anyways... dude does not bang in the post...

who's gonna guard rondo... again you guys act like chalmers is a slouch on defense..

how are you gonna brag about how deep the celtics bench is and then say they havent done anything yet.. if your bench is gonna step up, why cant ours?

wade
miller
jones
lebron
bosh

you must have not seen JO last year in the playoffs when he played for the heat.. dude shot 2/26.... you guys act like we dont have 2 7footer and anthony that isnt a slouch on defense... JO is just a jump shooter anyways... dude does not bang in the post...

who's gonna guard rondo... again you guys act like chalmers is a slouch on defense..

how are you gonna brag about how deep the celtics bench is and then say they havent done anything yet.. if your bench is gonna step up, why cant ours?

wade
miller
jones
lebron
bosh

....and again:

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- and i like both teams, but let be real here......

....and again:

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- and i like both teams, but let be real here......

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

wade
miller
jones
lebron
bosh
I know Jermaine blows, I have no idea how he was making shots last game. I don't think we even need two 7 footers or even shaq that badly. Nobody needs to guard Anthony. Ever. he is awful on offense 
Who cares if he isn't a slouch, but he isn't that much better then Toney Douglas and it only gets worse when you put Bibby in. I'm going to enjoy seeing Miami put Wade on Rondo after he torches their two point guards and Ray run around.

Who cares how deep our bench is. Jeff Green, West, and Baby will probably be the only ones making impacts and that's still better then Miami's.

We'll see but I just think Rondo is going to cause problems and you guys can't close any games

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

wade
miller
jones
lebron
bosh
I know Jermaine blows, I have no idea how he was making shots last game. I don't think we even need two 7 footers or even shaq that badly. Nobody needs to guard Anthony. Ever. he is awful on offense 
Who cares if he isn't a slouch, but he isn't that much better then Toney Douglas and it only gets worse when you put Bibby in. I'm going to enjoy seeing Miami put Wade on Rondo after he torches their two point guards and Ray run around.

Who cares how deep our bench is. Jeff Green, West, and Baby will probably be the only ones making impacts and that's still better then Miami's.

We'll see but I just think Rondo is going to cause problems and you guys can't close any games

This will be a great series. Im thinkin itll go to seven, with the Cs winning.
Doc will outcoach Spo, whoever will be on point for the Heat is no match for Rondo, and the series will be a showcase proving that experience > talent.

Im fully expecting Lebron and Wade to go off every game though 
nerd.gif

This will be a great series. Im thinkin itll go to seven, with the Cs winning.
Doc will outcoach Spo, whoever will be on point for the Heat is no match for Rondo, and the series will be a showcase proving that experience > talent.

Im fully expecting Lebron and Wade to go off every game though 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom