Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Get out of here with all the ref talk. People here need to be talking about miami's DEFENSE, this is the reason they won the game. not ref calls. Miami clogged up that paint, and had hands swiping at anything in the paint. The bench spread the floor, and made big shots. I mean at one point the heat had a 19 point lead.....THATS DEFENSE.
Even if PP would have stayed on the floor it wouldn't have changed ANYTHING...every play from there on out was going to go to Ray allen.....he wasnt going to hit every single 3 either.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

lawd . Lebron use black ice on his head. Pretty soon son is going to look like Flo Ridaz lol
Btw good game today. Don't mind the Lakers fans up here. Lakers fans is scared of Miami because they know it's going to be a wrap if Heat ever play the Lakers in the Finals. They rather have Boston than having to play us
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't know about scared,  lebron, wade, and bosh aren't going to come to my house and beat me up,  if the heat were to beat the lakers for the title then the heat are the better team, nothing lasts forever, but any team that's the back to back champs isn't a group of pushovers either though

aside from the rivalry part with celtics, wouldn't you rather have your team have home court in the finals though
Dawg. Lebron have been smashing the Lakers for the last 2 Christmas
laugh.gif
on Lakers own home court in front of their fans
You're lying if you don't think the Heat is a better team and would smash the Lakers if they ever meet in Finals.
I know for a FACT that majority of Lakers fan want none of the Heat in the Finals. Yall are praying the Heat would lose to either Boston or Chicago right now. That's a damn FACT
laugh.gif

I've never seen so many Lakers fan on facebook rooting for the Cetics
laugh.gif

Lebron, Wade, Bosh + the refs is just too much for Lakers to handle
I think the Lakers are clearly a better team than the Heat.
And are you serious about LeBron, Wade, Bosh & THE REFS????? If you you think ANYBODY is getting more favorable calls against the Lakers in the finals, you're out of you're freaking mind. I expect to see the Lakers going to the line at least 15-20 times in the 4th quarter of every game in the finals regardless of who they're playing.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

lawd . Lebron use black ice on his head. Pretty soon son is going to look like Flo Ridaz lol
Btw good game today. Don't mind the Lakers fans up here. Lakers fans is scared of Miami because they know it's going to be a wrap if Heat ever play the Lakers in the Finals. They rather have Boston than having to play us
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't know about scared,  lebron, wade, and bosh aren't going to come to my house and beat me up,  if the heat were to beat the lakers for the title then the heat are the better team, nothing lasts forever, but any team that's the back to back champs isn't a group of pushovers either though

aside from the rivalry part with celtics, wouldn't you rather have your team have home court in the finals though
Dawg. Lebron have been smashing the Lakers for the last 2 Christmas
laugh.gif
on Lakers own home court in front of their fans
You're lying if you don't think the Heat is a better team and would smash the Lakers if they ever meet in Finals.
I know for a FACT that majority of Lakers fan want none of the Heat in the Finals. Yall are praying the Heat would lose to either Boston or Chicago right now. That's a damn FACT
laugh.gif

I've never seen so many Lakers fan on facebook rooting for the Cetics
laugh.gif

Lebron, Wade, Bosh + the refs is just too much for Lakers to handle
I think the Lakers are clearly a better team than the Heat.
And are you serious about LeBron, Wade, Bosh & THE REFS????? If you you think ANYBODY is getting more favorable calls against the Lakers in the finals, you're out of you're freaking mind. I expect to see the Lakers going to the line at least 15-20 times in the 4th quarter of every game in the finals regardless of who they're playing.

Originally Posted by knightngale

HOLY ##%%

I thought the refs would slurp the heat but not this bad

those 3 fouls on Rondo in the first half, weak flagrant on james jones, non charges on wade and a suspect and1, non flagrant called on james considering the weak one he was awarded, pierce tosses out

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

If Chicago can't take these bums out then MIAMI 2011 NBA CHAMPS

book it

For the last 4 years I have seen this guy saying this for whatever team Lebron is on. Many laker fans that fear a lebron kobe matchup always blame stern or refs in playoff threads for lebrons team to save face is bron ends up winning a ring they can do the "I told you guys back in may that the refs would help lebron get a ring"
IF the refs were set out to help lebron win a ring why is he 8 years deep and ringless but Kobe won 2 straight?

HOLY ##%%

those 3 fouls on Rondo in the first half, weak flagrant on james jones, non charges on wade and a suspect and1, non flagrant called on james considering the weak one he was awarded, pierce tosses out

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

book it

For the last 4 years I have seen this guy saying this for whatever team Lebron is on. Many laker fans that fear a lebron kobe matchup always blame stern or refs in playoff threads for lebrons team to save face is bron ends up winning a ring they can do the "I told you guys back in may that the refs would help lebron get a ring"
IF the refs were set out to help lebron win a ring why is he 8 years deep and ringless but Kobe won 2 straight?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Don't you think it's sad that you think they should get credit?

Don't you think it's sad that people cared more about the lack of people in seats than the product on the floor? Fan up was a 10 page thread on here, iirc.

I can't help but root for the Heat 2nd to the my hometown Bulls. The hate this team receives is ridiculous.
Wrong. Any hate they receive is warranted. From the start they were cocky #!+#!!@* saying we're winning 100 championships, yeah. When they went on a 5 game losing streak, "The Miami Heat are losing now everyone is happy." like anyone was going to feel sorry for them.
Sorry if you want to pity them go ahead, it's too far in the season for everyone else to start now.
so your telling me that teams shouldnt be confident?.. celtics put up a blank banner.... and yes when wade said "the miami heat are losing now everyone is happy"... that *$%* was not meant for people to feel sorry for... WADE WAS RIGHT... everyone was happy we was losing... have you not seen our heat thread jump pages when we lose? have you not seen laker/celtics/knicks/bulls fans come in the thread to laugh and talk *$%*...

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Don't you think it's sad that you think they should get credit?

Don't you think it's sad that people cared more about the lack of people in seats than the product on the floor? Fan up was a 10 page thread on here, iirc.

I can't help but root for the Heat 2nd to the my hometown Bulls. The hate this team receives is ridiculous.
Wrong. Any hate they receive is warranted. From the start they were cocky #!+#!!@* saying we're winning 100 championships, yeah. When they went on a 5 game losing streak, "The Miami Heat are losing now everyone is happy." like anyone was going to feel sorry for them.
Sorry if you want to pity them go ahead, it's too far in the season for everyone else to start now.
so your telling me that teams shouldnt be confident?.. celtics put up a blank banner.... and yes when wade said "the miami heat are losing now everyone is happy"... that *$%* was not meant for people to feel sorry for... WADE WAS RIGHT... everyone was happy we was losing... have you not seen our heat thread jump pages when we lose? have you not seen laker/celtics/knicks/bulls fans come in the thread to laugh and talk *$%*...

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

HOLY ##%%

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

book it

As a Laker fan i appreciate any team beating Boston

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

HOLY ##%%

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

book it

As a Laker fan i appreciate any team beating Boston

Random question but why has it been for the whole season that for post game interviews Bosh comes out by himself then Wade & Lebron come out together afterwards?

Random question but why has it been for the whole season that for post game interviews Bosh comes out by himself then Wade & Lebron come out together afterwards?

Originally Posted by srvballer

because bosh is more media friendly and knows what to say... wade and lebron kinda depend on each other not to say anything stupid so the media dont tear them apart... 

Originally Posted by srvballer

because bosh is more media friendly and knows what to say... wade and lebron kinda depend on each other not to say anything stupid so the media dont tear them apart... 

^I was being sarcastic, bruh. I was pointing out the inherent meaningless of his existence if he believes what he says and is still a Lakers fan.
lol wat? inherent meaningless?

The nba is rigged. Lakers win most of their series legitimately but they get refs help here and there. Lakers have not been given whole series like the heat though except for the 2004 series vs the twolves.
I am not a blind fan. I know when the Lakers get away with stuff but it is not as ridiculous as what the Heat get away with. They are on a whole other level.

^I was being sarcastic, bruh. I was pointing out the inherent meaningless of his existence if he believes what he says and is still a Lakers fan.
lol wat? inherent meaningless?

The nba is rigged. Lakers win most of their series legitimately but they get refs help here and there. Lakers have not been given whole series like the heat though except for the 2004 series vs the twolves.
I am not a blind fan. I know when the Lakers get away with stuff but it is not as ridiculous as what the Heat get away with. They are on a whole other level.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Pierce shouldn't have been ejected

oh well. +#$% the heat and +#$% the celtics

Pierce got ejected because of what he said.  
You can't say certain things to either the player or league officials.

Pierce digged his own grave this game.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Pierce shouldn't have been ejected

oh well. +#$% the heat and +#$% the celtics

Pierce got ejected because of what he said.  
You can't say certain things to either the player or league officials.

Pierce digged his own grave this game.

As a Lakers fan i still want to play the Heat, i want these fools or Chicago to be in the finals.

Im just really don't want to to see Celtics again. only reason to want Celtics is I want Kobe to dunk on Shaq
laugh.gif

Who cares if miami beat us twice this year, we look healthier and Bynum is playing great. Our front line will eat ya'll up.

As a Lakers fan i still want to play the Heat, i want these fools or Chicago to be in the finals.

Im just really don't want to to see Celtics again. only reason to want Celtics is I want Kobe to dunk on Shaq
laugh.gif

Who cares if miami beat us twice this year, we look healthier and Bynum is playing great. Our front line will eat ya'll up.

Back
Top Bottom