Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

I mean it's impossible not to get foul calls when Wade or Bron get to the second level.

They just go full speed and any contact is a foul....

What can you do?

laugh.gif
@ the AT&T commercial

the heat don't even have to play that hard from here on out to be honest

the celtics will turn the ball over by themselves and miss free throws = game

Jeff Green is atrocious

roll.gif
danny ainge should get the axe after this year

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I mean it's impossible not to get foul calls when Wade or Bron get to the second level.

What can you do?

send the 10th man ion the bench to knock the !@@* out of them 2 games ago. set a tone.
even if perkins was there they wouldn't be as fearless. these guys have been going straight to the basket 70 percent of the time. over and over. with no intimidation whatsover 

lol at the announcer saying jeff green is building a great resume 

What can you do?

send the 10th man ion the bench to knock the !@@* out of them 2 games ago. set a tone.
even if perkins was there they wouldn't be as fearless. these guys have been going straight to the basket 70 percent of the time. over and over. with no intimidation whatsover 

Originally Posted by DubA169

What can you do?

Lebron has been settling for jumpers today. Wade is going to the basket almost every time and Boston is still not giving him the jumper. They will decide to let him take jumper with 5 min by which time it will be too late.

Same thing happened in game 4

What can you do?

Lebron has been settling for jumpers today. Wade is going to the basket almost every time and Boston is still not giving him the jumper. They will decide to let him take jumper with 5 min by which time it will be too late.

Same thing happened in game 4

What can you do?

for real ... dude is garbage

What can you do?

for real ... dude is garbage

two phantom travel calls against the celtics. the baby one and the PP one.

wasn't even the right ref to call it againt pierce

the heat dont even need the refs help, what the ++@%

two phantom travel calls against the celtics. the baby one and the PP one.

wasn't even the right ref to call it againt pierce

the heat dont even need the refs help, what the ++@%

Back
Top Bottom