Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Big Baby "trying" to double Wade at the end of the half might have been the most unathletic thing I've ever seen
laugh.gif

Why even try? Lookin like a damn fool

inadvertent whistle for the mvp lol.

lebron is a lucky man. able to take quarter's off on the regular playing with wade. makes things much easier

i think that's a good guess J. at least 70

I'm gona say that might be the best half of basketball anyone has played this post-season. Without it, Miami is down 20.

and that said, Celtics can't be happy to be up 2 the way everyone else played.

I'm gona say that might be the best half of basketball anyone has played this post-season. Without it, Miami is down 20.

lebron is a lucky man. able to take quarter's off on the regular playing with wade. makes things much easier

Originally Posted by DubA169

that whole jump into the defender +!*@

It's not crafty. it's just annoying to watch
This. I thought the whole point was for the defender to create contact not the opposing player to jump into them, that along with the sweep of the ball when the defender has their arm out are the most annoying things in the NBA.

This. I thought the whole point was for the defender to create contact not the opposing player to jump into them, that along with the sweep of the ball when the defender has their arm out are the most annoying things in the NBA.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

the sweep of the arms thing pisses me off much more
sucks that every sport goes out of their way to make it harder on the defender

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

the sweep of the arms thing pisses me off much more
sucks that every sport goes out of their way to make it harder on the defender

wasn't nothing funny about that inadvertent whistle %$*#
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wasn't nothing funny about that inadvertent whistle %$*#
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

B-Roy game 4, 4th quarter>wades 1st half

Originally Posted by Al3xis

B-Roy game 4, 4th quarter>wades 1st half

melo's second half of game 2 would have been more impressive than this if we got the win. that was just madness all by himself

melo's second half of game 2 would have been more impressive than this if we got the win. that was just madness all by himself

Back
Top Bottom