**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

We can definitely agree that injuries have plagued both teams this year ...... I'll say though, watching Marquis for the C's go down in that Magic game provides a constant reminder of how an 82 game season can take a toll on an athlete. Even if just a freak accident .... 

We can definitely agree that injuries have plagued both teams this year ...... I'll say though, watching Marquis for the C's go down in that Magic game provides a constant reminder of how an 82 game season can take a toll on an athlete. Even if just a freak accident .... 

Working a 12 tommorow at work again...this and the Lakers/Magic game is much appreciated
pimp.gif
...help time go by a lil quicker. I think the Heat will put out the win here. They have grown alot from that atrocious season opener in Boston....which is crazy cause as bad as they bad played Lebron brought them back.

Working a 12 tommorow at work again...this and the Lakers/Magic game is much appreciated
pimp.gif
...help time go by a lil quicker. I think the Heat will put out the win here. They have grown alot from that atrocious season opener in Boston....which is crazy cause as bad as they bad played Lebron brought them back.

LETS GO HEAT LETS GO HEAT !!!!

This game right here mannn!! I hope we pull it out ..cause if not I might break something
laugh.gif

frown.gif

LETS GO HEAT LETS GO HEAT !!!!

This game right here mannn!! I hope we pull it out ..cause if not I might break something
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

$#$* the Heat and especially $#$* #6. that team full of %@+@#@#. Go Celtics Go.

U-MAD.jpg

--This picture is SICK.
--Should be a good game this time around. Despise the Celtics. Dont have strong feelings for the Heat...yet.
--Dont know who to go for but will be watching.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

$#$* the Heat and especially $#$* #6. that team full of %@+@#@#. Go Celtics Go.

U-MAD.jpg

--This picture is SICK.
--Should be a good game this time around. Despise the Celtics. Dont have strong feelings for the Heat...yet.
--Dont know who to go for but will be watching.
ohwell.gif

Heat should win this game, if they can't beat Boston now with a quarter of their squad down do know if they ever will
laugh.gif

Heat should win this game, if they can't beat Boston now with a quarter of their squad down do know if they ever will
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I believe this game is canceled due to the C's not being able to field a team of healthy guys.
udonis haslem means just as much to the heat as all the celtics injured players combined.

having haslem on the floor totally changes that heat team. a dirty work rebounder and yet another spot up mid range shooter at their disposal. and dudes jumper is money more times than not

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I believe this game is canceled due to the C's not being able to field a team of healthy guys.
udonis haslem means just as much to the heat as all the celtics injured players combined.

having haslem on the floor totally changes that heat team. a dirty work rebounder and yet another spot up mid range shooter at their disposal. and dudes jumper is money more times than not

and oh yea i bet the celtics feel dumb trading for nate robinson and giving up eddie house. nate is an unpredicatable chucker. when house is on hes on....

and oh yea i bet the celtics feel dumb trading for nate robinson and giving up eddie house. nate is an unpredicatable chucker. when house is on hes on....

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Yep. I believe Marquis should retire, second straight year of a serious injury that could impact his life.
See my Nate unappreciation thread.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Yep. I believe Marquis should retire, second straight year of a serious injury that could impact his life.
See my Nate unappreciation thread.

Just got back from Church with THE wife but I might need to go back if the squad doesn't pull this one out TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

LETS GO FUEGO!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom