**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

If LeBron isn't the primary player on this next play....

30t6p3b.gif
yeah f you pierce. 
c'mon lebron! damn couldve had that ball!

anybody see after bron missed his freethrow, maybe it was just the camera angle but it looked like pierce was celebrating right in brons face 
laugh.gif

anybody see after bron missed his freethrow, maybe it was just the camera angle but it looked like pierce was celebrating right in brons face 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

So it shouldn't have been a foul when Pierce had a hold of one of Bosh's arms?  C's fans are the worst...  And then the refs let that foul on KG go because it would have been his 6th...  C's fans just gonna ignore that... 
laugh.gif
are you dumb?

even if it was a foul its the last two minutes of the game...BOSH ALREADY HAS THE BALL IN HIS HAND and you blow the whistle because pierce had a hand on his arm? give me a f'ing break.

and yes that was a foul on KG...evened out on that i guess...

Are you dumb?  He had Bosh's whole arm wrapped up holding him back, he didn't just have a hand on his arm...  But I don't expect you to see that cuz you're a homer, so you keep thinkin the refs are tryin their hardest to screw you guys. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

So it shouldn't have been a foul when Pierce had a hold of one of Bosh's arms?  C's fans are the worst...  And then the refs let that foul on KG go because it would have been his 6th...  C's fans just gonna ignore that... 
laugh.gif
are you dumb?

even if it was a foul its the last two minutes of the game...BOSH ALREADY HAS THE BALL IN HIS HAND and you blow the whistle because pierce had a hand on his arm? give me a f'ing break.

and yes that was a foul on KG...evened out on that i guess...

Are you dumb?  He had Bosh's whole arm wrapped up holding him back, he didn't just have a hand on his arm...  But I don't expect you to see that cuz you're a homer, so you keep thinkin the refs are tryin their hardest to screw you guys. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom