**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

tim teufel wrote:
Son, why are you in every heat thread?

thats what i was wondering... 1k post probably in heat threads when we lose....  all the haters  in here when we lose
laugh.gif
.... yall didnt say %%$% when we beat the magic by 26..... 
i really think pat is coming down soon... sorry spo.... i dont think lebron and bosh have that much respect for you.... pat has that reputation do make those guys do work....

good game magic.... %%*%!! call on nelson.. we always have pretty good games..

people can say overrated or whatever... yall listen to espn too damn much... i alway knew that it wasnt gonna be easy, i never said we was gonna get 72 wins.... just wait til after the all star break.. then you guys can really start judging us

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

tim teufel wrote:
Son, why are you in every heat thread?

thats what i was wondering... 1k post probably in heat threads when we lose....  all the haters  in here when we lose
laugh.gif
.... yall didnt say %%$% when we beat the magic by 26..... 
i really think pat is coming down soon... sorry spo.... i dont think lebron and bosh have that much respect for you.... pat has that reputation do make those guys do work....

good game magic.... %%*%!! call on nelson.. we always have pretty good games..

people can say overrated or whatever... yall listen to espn too damn much... i alway knew that it wasnt gonna be easy, i never said we was gonna get 72 wins.... just wait til after the all star break.. then you guys can really start judging us

lol @ lebrons body language in this game. dude was saying damn what did i get myself into? why the hell am i here? what happened to my near triple double stats every night? i miss Cleveland
frown.gif

lol @ lebrons body language in this game. dude was saying damn what did i get myself into? why the hell am i here? what happened to my near triple double stats every night? i miss Cleveland
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom