**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

I'm happy they lost because this team was supposedly #1 in the Power rankings
eyes.gif

and I'm tired of people saying "they're the team to beat" when the Celtic's are seeing as they are the EC Champions.

Millisap and Wade both started for me last night though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Chris Bosh needs to eat a cheeseburger and lift a 10 lb dumbbell five times with each arm. The way he looks now, this alone should increase his body muscle mass by 150%.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Chris Bosh needs to eat a cheeseburger and lift a 10 lb dumbbell five times with each arm. The way he looks now, this alone should increase his body muscle mass by 150%.

roll.gif
roll.gif

One thing these three losses have in common is all three teams had a point guard that abused them.

Talbert

One thing these three losses have in common is all three teams had a point guard that abused them.

Talbert

wow i am watching the game online and my lord...how does something like that happen? Heat had about 30 chances to close this game out and thats not oding... the announcers and guys in the studio were all talking like the game was over and how its good they won so they could go against boston as a 6-2 team rather than a 5-3 team... I mean how does that happen? you have 3 all stars and arguably 3 of the top 5 or the 3 best players at their position... a 20 point lead and an 8 point lead with just over a minute left??? also a season high 42 free throws...i mean how do you lose??

i was hoping the heat beat the jazz cuz the jazz announcers are some straight #%#%+%%

wow i am watching the game online and my lord...how does something like that happen? Heat had about 30 chances to close this game out and thats not oding... the announcers and guys in the studio were all talking like the game was over and how its good they won so they could go against boston as a 6-2 team rather than a 5-3 team... I mean how does that happen? you have 3 all stars and arguably 3 of the top 5 or the 3 best players at their position... a 20 point lead and an 8 point lead with just over a minute left??? also a season high 42 free throws...i mean how do you lose??

i was hoping the heat beat the jazz cuz the jazz announcers are some straight #%#%+%%

Originally Posted by milbert

Talbert
And the part where Chris Bosh is getting abused by every halfway decent big man he encounters.

Originally Posted by milbert

Talbert
And the part where Chris Bosh is getting abused by every halfway decent big man he encounters.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm not sure how they lost but a BIG reason was Millsap hitting 3 3's which will never happen in his life time.  I'm willing to bet Millsap won't hit 3 more 3's in his entire career but i'm not complaining since he killed it for me in fantasy.

The Heat are wack and everyone sees it.  The media hyped them up to be the team to beat but anyone who watches basketball clearly sees Lakers are the heavy favorites and Boston second.  It's 2 superstars, 1 star, 1 good player and the rest a bunch of D leaguers.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm not sure how they lost but a BIG reason was Millsap hitting 3 3's which will never happen in his life time.  I'm willing to bet Millsap won't hit 3 more 3's in his entire career but i'm not complaining since he killed it for me in fantasy.

The Heat are wack and everyone sees it.  The media hyped them up to be the team to beat but anyone who watches basketball clearly sees Lakers are the heavy favorites and Boston second.  It's 2 superstars, 1 star, 1 good player and the rest a bunch of D leaguers.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif
at all those empty seats,  that's no shot at the heat fans on here though, i'm sure you guys feel the same regarding that as well.

everyone needs to chill with the chris bosh sucks talk though.  he's playing like crap right now  that's a given fact but it's only been 8 games.  if the all star break rolls around and he's still looking like the odd man out then yeah i could see the merit behind that talk but bosh is going to get it together.
Yeah unfortunately I can't speak for our "lack of fans".  It will always be a problem in this town.  The funny thing is that the majority of the fans are not from Miami.  They come from the Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach. 

on the bright side miami is a real nice city. im not sure how the pricing is for heat games but i wouldn't be suprised if it's like laker games where the upper levels are constantly sold out while most of the lower section is filled with fickle fans because the pricing is to rediculous for most of the real fans. but from what i've seen that's south florida in general,  the dolphins used to be a consistent sellout in the 90's but i remember them having trouble selling out the home playoff game against the ravens last year.

this celtics game should be good though and i would expect the heat to come out ready to play tonight.  it's funny how everyone is making a big deal about every game the heat lose.  don't get me wrong i wanna see them lose,  i'm not trying to troll in you guys thread 
laugh.gif
  but i wanna see them lose 4 games to one team in may or june.  i don't see the need to get all hyped about them losing early season games like i've seen people on here, and on fb do so far this year.  tonight should be fun to watch though.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif
at all those empty seats,  that's no shot at the heat fans on here though, i'm sure you guys feel the same regarding that as well.

everyone needs to chill with the chris bosh sucks talk though.  he's playing like crap right now  that's a given fact but it's only been 8 games.  if the all star break rolls around and he's still looking like the odd man out then yeah i could see the merit behind that talk but bosh is going to get it together.
Yeah unfortunately I can't speak for our "lack of fans".  It will always be a problem in this town.  The funny thing is that the majority of the fans are not from Miami.  They come from the Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach. 

on the bright side miami is a real nice city. im not sure how the pricing is for heat games but i wouldn't be suprised if it's like laker games where the upper levels are constantly sold out while most of the lower section is filled with fickle fans because the pricing is to rediculous for most of the real fans. but from what i've seen that's south florida in general,  the dolphins used to be a consistent sellout in the 90's but i remember them having trouble selling out the home playoff game against the ravens last year.

this celtics game should be good though and i would expect the heat to come out ready to play tonight.  it's funny how everyone is making a big deal about every game the heat lose.  don't get me wrong i wanna see them lose,  i'm not trying to troll in you guys thread 
laugh.gif
  but i wanna see them lose 4 games to one team in may or june.  i don't see the need to get all hyped about them losing early season games like i've seen people on here, and on fb do so far this year.  tonight should be fun to watch though.

i watched the entire 4th and ot today... honestly just seems like a straight up fluke

but they do have some serious issues. the lack of an enforcer type player to play defense in the post, and elite point guards abusing them. bron bron looked SHOOK in overtime.

i watched the entire 4th and ot today... honestly just seems like a straight up fluke

but they do have some serious issues. the lack of an enforcer type player to play defense in the post, and elite point guards abusing them. bron bron looked SHOOK in overtime.

I usually hate when people blow threads up asking for a stream every few posts but I'm in germany for grandparents 50th anniversary and "eurosport" dont show basketball so could I get a good stream from anybody? pm or post here please and thank you.

I usually hate when people blow threads up asking for a stream every few posts but I'm in germany for grandparents 50th anniversary and "eurosport" dont show basketball so could I get a good stream from anybody? pm or post here please and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom