**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Congrats Miami on Locking in the #2 Seed in the East! A long hard fought season and after one more game, I'll finally gladly welcome the playoffs!

#2 Heat vs #7 Sixers

I'll make a Heat Playoff thread at the completion of Wednesday's game!
Congrats again my fellow Heat fans!

pimp.gif

0d515846728d57a1d1605b80b90ac668ce8ac48_r.gif
for thugging it out through all of the criticism and pitfalls...

With that out of the way, now back to not f****** with any of y'all minus Bron and Rio.
laugh.gif

Church!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Congrats Miami on Locking in the #2 Seed in the East! A long hard fought season and after one more game, I'll finally gladly welcome the playoffs!

#2 Heat vs #7 Sixers

pimp.gif

With that out of the way, now back to not f***** with any of y'all minus Bron and Rio.
laugh.gif
Much appreciated Cake. Like I said in yall thread, you guys deserve the utmost credit for an incredible season and we wish yall all the best. Stay healthy and play like champions and it could be the Bulls year. As for the Heat, we'll remain optimistic but it'll have to come with hard work. We'll see what happens. Congrats again to you and your fellow Bully fans 
laugh.gif
!

#2 Heat vs #7 Sixers

pimp.gif

With that out of the way, now back to not f***** with any of y'all minus Bron and Rio.
laugh.gif
Much appreciated Cake. Like I said in yall thread, you guys deserve the utmost credit for an incredible season and we wish yall all the best. Stay healthy and play like champions and it could be the Bulls year. As for the Heat, we'll remain optimistic but it'll have to come with hard work. We'll see what happens. Congrats again to you and your fellow Bully fans 
laugh.gif
!

`Preciate That Fam
pimp.gif

No doubt homie 
pimp.gif
. Cake what are your thoughts on possibly splitting with San Antonio for best record in the league? I think if yall tie in regular season wins you're actually still tied for best conference wins against as well at 23-7. That would mean if yall were to meet who would have homecourt advantage? Flip a coin? 
roll.gif

`Preciate That Fam
pimp.gif

No doubt homie 
pimp.gif
. Cake what are your thoughts on possibly splitting with San Antonio for best record in the league? I think if yall tie in regular season wins you're actually still tied for best conference wins against as well at 23-7. That would mean if yall were to meet who would have homecourt advantage? Flip a coin? 
roll.gif

`Preciate That Fam
pimp.gif

No doubt homie 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I was geeked at 1st then Ronnie sprained his thumb and Joa tweeked his ankle and I found out if we tie and we meet they're going to pull from a hat... which means the fix is in for someone.
laugh.gif

`Preciate That Fam
pimp.gif

No doubt homie 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I was geeked at 1st then Ronnie sprained his thumb and Joa tweeked his ankle and I found out if we tie and we meet they're going to pull from a hat... which means the fix is in for someone.
laugh.gif

`Preciate That Fam
pimp.gif

No doubt homie 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

davidsternconcernedChip_Somodevilla.jpg

`Preciate That Fam
pimp.gif

No doubt homie 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

davidsternconcernedChip_Somodevilla.jpg

Spo sitting Most starters!

Starting Five tonight will be:
Bibby
Jones
House
Big Z
and Joel

Well deserved rest for them! I say somebody drops 30 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... question is ...................... WHO?
eek.gif

Spo sitting Most starters!

Starting Five tonight will be:
Bibby
Jones
House
Big Z
and Joel

Well deserved rest for them! I say somebody drops 30 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... question is ...................... WHO?
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's to hoping that we dominate Philly in a series and quickly get to the 2nd round.

Might put up a struggle since they found some kind of surge recently.

3-0 in season series.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's to hoping that we dominate Philly in a series and quickly get to the 2nd round.

Might put up a struggle since they found some kind of surge recently.

3-0 in season series.

Last game of the season and I'd have to say it will be the funnest game to watch due to the starters not playing ...

Last game of the season and I'd have to say it will be the funnest game to watch due to the starters not playing ...

Back
Top Bottom