**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

The Bench showed up today ..... that alone makes me satisfied

YES THEY DID!

IF THEY KEEP PLAYIN  LIKE THIS..
eek.gif
50 pts
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'M TELLING YALL, IF THE BENCH KEEP PRODUCING...THE HEAT IS  TAKING THE CHIP, I SAID IT FIRST.

We finally beat those old hags. This is going to be the energy we need.

That Perkin trade has effected the celtics BIG TIME!

We finally beat those old hags. This is going to be the energy we need.

That Perkin trade has effected the celtics BIG TIME!

I agree that Perkins not being there is a huge factor, but Rondo's inability to "freelance" and distribute the ball on the fast break is an even bigger factor.

I agree that Perkins not being there is a huge factor, but Rondo's inability to "freelance" and distribute the ball on the fast break is an even bigger factor.

YES THEY DID!

eek.gif
50 pts
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'M TELLING YALL, IF THE BENCH KEEP PRODUCING...THE HEAT IS  TAKING THE CHIP, I SAID IT FIRST.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm diggin the enthusiasm FRESH but however proud I am, this win still doesn't provide a clear picture on what they (bench) will do in the playoffs in my opinion. Still keeping things in perspective and that the bench has been absolutely unimpressive and disappointing all season long for the most part. Let's just remain hopeful that production will be at the very least complimentary. Bench doesn't need to be excellent .. matter of fact they don't even need to be good ... but simply complimentary. Which means when you are open 4 times you hit at least 2 of those shots. At any rate still a quality win and a great opportunity to build on to this into the playoffs, but they still have two more games left and must close out. 

YES THEY DID!

eek.gif
50 pts
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm diggin the enthusiasm FRESH but however proud I am, this win still doesn't provide a clear picture on what they (bench) will do in the playoffs in my opinion. Still keeping things in perspective and that the bench has been absolutely unimpressive and disappointing all season long for the most part. Let's just remain hopeful that production will be at the very least complimentary. Bench doesn't need to be excellent .. matter of fact they don't even need to be good ... but simply complimentary. Which means when you are open 4 times you hit at least 2 of those shots. At any rate still a quality win and a great opportunity to build on to this into the playoffs, but they still have two more games left and must close out. 

what up, what up.... watched the whole game at my cousins house while recovering... step dad is a celtics fan, he got a ear full.... good win..... lets keep it going...

what up, what up.... watched the whole game at my cousins house while recovering... step dad is a celtics fan, he got a ear full.... good win..... lets keep it going...

25 - 30 points from our bench that's all I ask for ..is that so much to ask for ?
laugh.gif

we can do this ...
pimp.gif

25 - 30 points from our bench that's all I ask for ..is that so much to ask for ?
laugh.gif

we can do this ...
pimp.gif

J Steez I got my ticket on stubhub. Said $130 but for two it was $298. I have section 310 row 11.

J Steez I got my ticket on stubhub. Said $130 but for two it was $298. I have section 310 row 11.

Originally Posted by kc24688

300 section for Playoff tickets, price isn't bad at all! I'll be down there on Saturday as my cousins got Tickets for the game. Probably hit up MIA Lounge Brunch as well while I'm down there.

Originally Posted by kc24688

300 section for Playoff tickets, price isn't bad at all! I'll be down there on Saturday as my cousins got Tickets for the game. Probably hit up MIA Lounge Brunch as well while I'm down there.

Back
Top Bottom