**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Driving from Dade to PBC in heavy traffic on I-95 for the loss.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by bilbo07

i gotta magloire one.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I rock the Alonzo Gee authentic from time to time

laugh.gif
 if spike can rock a fields jersey court side at the garden then i dont see a problem showing magloire some love. someones gotta do it.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by bilbo07

i gotta magloire one.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I rock the Alonzo Gee authentic from time to time

laugh.gif
 if spike can rock a fields jersey court side at the garden then i dont see a problem showing magloire some love. someones gotta do it.

Ok just started watching. Whats this about Bron not coming out during Intros and waiting till the lights came back on to come to the floor. Did he start? Is that %**! allowed to not be introduced and still start?

Thats crazy. He has killed the Cavs all year and he still not ready to get Booed from them. Man up Bron.

And really no hate, that %**! was just odd when I heard it. Its mad +%$%# made.

Ok just started watching. Whats this about Bron not coming out during Intros and waiting till the lights came back on to come to the floor. Did he start? Is that %**! allowed to not be introduced and still start?

Thats crazy. He has killed the Cavs all year and he still not ready to get Booed from them. Man up Bron.

And really no hate, that %**! was just odd when I heard it. Its mad +%$%# made.

Back
Top Bottom