**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

It boggles the mind to why they left Bonner open that many times. He's the best 3pt shooter in the league, why would you play anything other than man on him. If you're guarding him, nothing else should matter. I'm no basketball genius, but why would you play any other way?

It boggles the mind to why they left Bonner open that many times. He's the best 3pt shooter in the league, why would you play anything other than man on him. If you're guarding him, nothing else should matter. I'm no basketball genius, but why would you play any other way?

I honestly think that the Spurs are gonna be the team that ends the Lakers run this year. NO ONE in the West is on their level,this team is just so fundamentally sound and they rarely make mistakes.

30t6p3b.gif
@ us playing like this after last night,I was expecting them to be hungry to want to beat the best team in the league and come back from the game vs the Magic but they've done nothing on defense and Coach Spo isn't doing what we thrive in on offense which is running. We have the Bulls and Lakers up next too,if this team doesn't get it together...
sick.gif

Blair wearing Cool Greys though
pimp.gif

I honestly think that the Spurs are gonna be the team that ends the Lakers run this year. NO ONE in the West is on their level,this team is just so fundamentally sound and they rarely make mistakes.

30t6p3b.gif
@ us playing like this after last night,I was expecting them to be hungry to want to beat the best team in the league and come back from the game vs the Magic but they've done nothing on defense and Coach Spo isn't doing what we thrive in on offense which is running. We have the Bulls and Lakers up next too,if this team doesn't get it together...
sick.gif

Blair wearing Cool Greys though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

durantula wrote:

Hey its not over, only a 24 point lead, word to Miami last night
if they somehow find a way to win, everything what happen last night will be forgotten. but you cant count a team out especially with bron and wade   

I beg to differ

Originally Posted by durantula

if they somehow find a way to win, everything what happen last night will be forgotten. but you cant count a team out especially with bron and wade   
but we are not running... spo must have got pissed and try to play a half court offense.... we need to run, plus with floppurs hurt us in the 1st

Originally Posted by durantula

but we are not running... spo must have got pissed and try to play a half court offense.... we need to run, plus with floppurs hurt us in the 1st

durantula wrote:

I beg to differ

Chris Bosh need to man up or get traded
no more excuses time for godfather pat riley to start changing this roster up

Bosh is so mediocre. I cant believe this offseason, that people were trying to say he is a superstar.

Bosh is so mediocre. I cant believe this offseason, that people were trying to say he is a superstar.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

5n9fl3.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

5n9fl3.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

are u familiar with the nba trade deadline?

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

are u familiar with the nba trade deadline?

thats why i blocked that jungle dude... this is the line up i like to see us play when other teams play small ball....

thats why i blocked that jungle dude... this is the line up i like to see us play when other teams play small ball....

Bosh is 1st power forward thats a suppose superstar with no post up game
if he dont develop one by next summer
pat riley need 2 make a move with him and that awful contract they gave him

Back
Top Bottom