**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Miami has one of the worse home crowds in nba
im sorry it makes a difference
this team is suspect
chris bosh is literally doing nothing right now for the heat

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This Heat crowd is terrible. They could've buried the Magic when they were up by 24 points, but they stayed dead silent cos they thought they had it in the bag.

Fair-weather fans, SMH.

While it is true that Heat fans are trash, you CANNOT blame something like this on the fans. This team simply imploded.
You can't tell me the crowd doesn't have an adverse effect on the game. If they stayed hyped up, the Heat would've stayed hyped up. You can't expect your players to not coast when your fans would rather pretend their at a funeral instead of a basketball game.

This Heat crowd is terrible. They could've buried the Magic when they were up by 24 points, but they stayed dead silent cos they thought they had it in the bag.

Fair-weather fans, SMH.

While it is true that Heat fans are trash, you CANNOT blame something like this on the fans. This team simply imploded.
You can't tell me the crowd doesn't have an adverse effect on the game. If they stayed hyped up, the Heat would've stayed hyped up. You can't expect your players to not coast when your fans would rather pretend their at a funeral instead of a basketball game.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Fair-weather fans, SMH.

it has nothing to do with the crowed.... its us getting cocky with the lead... when we have the lead, we think we can just coast with talent alone...
Man watching this game and all I could think of aside from how bad the play was is how little support the crowd is giving them. I gotta agree with Mitchellicious.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Fair-weather fans, SMH.

it has nothing to do with the crowed.... its us getting cocky with the lead... when we have the lead, we think we can just coast with talent alone...
Man watching this game and all I could think of aside from how bad the play was is how little support the crowd is giving them. I gotta agree with Mitchellicious.

The crowd has nothing to do with the Heat blowing large leads, it's their complaceny and offensive execution, or lack thereof.

The crowd has nothing to do with the Heat blowing large leads, it's their complaceny and offensive execution, or lack thereof.

Fair-weather fans, SMH.

These #$##++#%!%+@$ are professional basketball players. You mean to tell me they can't hype themselves up before a 24 point lead turns into a 6 point deficit? I know crowds do play roles in games, but please, this is the players' faults alone. Honestly, $%*$ like this is inexcusable if happening on a regular, or even semi regular basis.

edit: toine said it before me, complacency, thinking you're the @*%#, disrespecting the team on the other side as if they don't play in the same league as you.

Fair-weather fans, SMH.

These #$##++#%!%+@$ are professional basketball players. You mean to tell me they can't hype themselves up before a 24 point lead turns into a 6 point deficit? I know crowds do play roles in games, but please, this is the players' faults alone. Honestly, $%*$ like this is inexcusable if happening on a regular, or even semi regular basis.

edit: toine said it before me, complacency, thinking you're the @*%#, disrespecting the team on the other side as if they don't play in the same league as you.

watching Miami @ home is BORING period point blank
im starting 2 feel Miami dont even deserve a team with all this talent
i could just imagine if these 3 talents was on Knicks or Bulls the building would be rocking non stop

watching Miami @ home is BORING period point blank
im starting 2 feel Miami dont even deserve a team with all this talent
i could just imagine if these 3 talents was on Knicks or Bulls the building would be rocking non stop

Originally Posted by DubA169

crowd has nothing to do with it. they get cocky

Exactly
tired.gif

yes we do... if we stay hungry all 4qtrs we win.. but was act like teams will just give up, and we can just win because we have a big 3

yes we do... if we stay hungry all 4qtrs we win.. but was act like teams will just give up, and we can just win because we have a big 3

Back
Top Bottom