**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Aze201 wrote:
He WAS wide open.
but he used his basketball IQ and swung it to a better 3 point shooter ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Aze201

He WAS wide open.

He had a guy running out to contest. He passed up a good shot to get a great shot.

People talk %+$@ about LeBron's 3pt shooting, he gets a better 3pt shooter a wide open look and people still talk #%#+.

Originally Posted by Aze201

He WAS wide open.

He had a guy running out to contest. He passed up a good shot to get a great shot.

People talk %+$@ about LeBron's 3pt shooting, he gets a better 3pt shooter a wide open look and people still talk #%#+.

House had not made a shot all not prior to that shot. I guarantee if house misses the shot, Lebron would be getting crucified afterwards for passing that up. I don't have it in for Lebron, I'm just saying he should have took the shot.

House had not made a shot all not prior to that shot. I guarantee if house misses the shot, Lebron would be getting crucified afterwards for passing that up. I don't have it in for Lebron, I'm just saying he should have took the shot.

Great win again yesterday ..... Back at home now against the Cavs. Is it safe to say the disdain over Lebron leaving is finally over? Purely just a question out of curiosity

Great win again yesterday ..... Back at home now against the Cavs. Is it safe to say the disdain over Lebron leaving is finally over? Purely just a question out of curiosity

Back
Top Bottom