**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by roboski

Here comes the Laker fans.
nerd.gif

It is a basketball thread right

Tough loss ... A season of ups and downs but what shouldn't happen is resorting to sloppy basketball and excessive turnovers. Good win Hawks. Gotta get back to work in practice and continue to improve.

Tough loss ... A season of ups and downs but what shouldn't happen is resorting to sloppy basketball and excessive turnovers. Good win Hawks. Gotta get back to work in practice and continue to improve.

miami heat sum under achievers
they dont take basketball serious
play slower than the celtics
lebron isnt ready to win a ring with this type of mentality

Interesting...of course I'm glad they lost. Was nervous there for a while. Lebron is a beast, same with d.wade....the rest of those guys...not so much..

Interesting...of course I'm glad they lost. Was nervous there for a while. Lebron is a beast, same with d.wade....the rest of those guys...not so much..

they too busy partying for dwades bday with other dudes....

they are not winning anything with this mentality...celts will murks them.

they too busy partying for dwades bday with other dudes....

they are not winning anything with this mentality...celts will murks them.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post has me dying

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This post has me dying

They've been off and rested for the entire week now so energy shouldn't be an issue tonight against the Raptors. Interesting to hear Bron stating that he'll "Post" up more in Bosh's absence who is out tonight with that ankle soreness and Wade is also questionable to play with an apparent illness. Bench performed really well against the Hawks so hopefully we'll see that same output in tonights matchup.

They've been off and rested for the entire week now so energy shouldn't be an issue tonight against the Raptors. Interesting to hear Bron stating that he'll "Post" up more in Bosh's absence who is out tonight with that ankle soreness and Wade is also questionable to play with an apparent illness. Bench performed really well against the Hawks so hopefully we'll see that same output in tonights matchup.

Back
Top Bottom