**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

post-11-1168408747.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I like Vince though...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Mark Jackson also said that if you changed Lebrons position to PG he would be the best PG in the world. Theres a lot of trash gettin spewed tonight from this crew. But I can deal with it cuz most of the time they are funny and I kinda feel like they say outrageous $!!+ on purpose.

you cant be serious right? Lebron can be a full time PG. I remember his rookie year he did it a lot and he looked really good doing it.

So that makes him the BEST PG in the WORLD. He is the best all around player in the league you not getting an arguement from me there. But that makes him the best player at any position? OK
We'll never know because he wont be a full time PG. His talents makes a good recipe for a PG though. I mean if you matchup CP3 and Dwill with lebron i'll take lebron EVERYDAY

Mark Jackson also said that if you changed Lebrons position to PG he would be the best PG in the world. Theres a lot of trash gettin spewed tonight from this crew. But I can deal with it cuz most of the time they are funny and I kinda feel like they say outrageous $!!+ on purpose.

you cant be serious right? Lebron can be a full time PG. I remember his rookie year he did it a lot and he looked really good doing it.

So that makes him the BEST PG in the WORLD. He is the best all around player in the league you not getting an arguement from me there. But that makes him the best player at any position? OK
We'll never know because he wont be a full time PG. His talents makes a good recipe for a PG though. I mean if you matchup CP3 and Dwill with lebron i'll take lebron EVERYDAY

I feel you. Its up in the air. Like I would want CP3 if I needed a guy to strictly distribute. But like you said if someone said pick Bron or CP im goin Bron all day.

Never gonna happen but I feel like for Bron to get other guys open he has to drive and dish. CP can find you just walking the ball up the floor. But I see what you gettin at. Wasnt tryin to come at you was just makin discussion.

And I know its been said a million times already. But Dwight is gonna be a serious problem if he keeps up like this on the offensive end.

I feel you. Its up in the air. Like I would want CP3 if I needed a guy to strictly distribute. But like you said if someone said pick Bron or CP im goin Bron all day.

Never gonna happen but I feel like for Bron to get other guys open he has to drive and dish. CP can find you just walking the ball up the floor. But I see what you gettin at. Wasnt tryin to come at you was just makin discussion.

And I know its been said a million times already. But Dwight is gonna be a serious problem if he keeps up like this on the offensive end.

Mike Miller over on the bench lookin like Soul Khan wit them Specs on
happy.gif

P.S. man they gone miss dude

Mike Miller over on the bench lookin like Soul Khan wit them Specs on
happy.gif

P.S. man they gone miss dude

Back
Top Bottom