**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what up dudes... sorry i missed yall on the last game... had family in town, good to see us come back...
so i just tuned into this game....start off slow again?... did yall have a good weekend?

triz whats good family Happy New year yet again homie ..... as far as the squad, yep same ol same ol slow start for whatever reason. Wade playing with 2 fouls but clearly isnt effecting his offensive aggressive nature

what up dudes... sorry i missed yall on the last game... had family in town, good to see us come back...
so i just tuned into this game....start off slow again?... did yall have a good weekend?

triz whats good family Happy New year yet again homie ..... as far as the squad, yep same ol same ol slow start for whatever reason. Wade playing with 2 fouls but clearly isnt effecting his offensive aggressive nature

triz wats good? 

thx goodness for wade right now ..
ohwell.gif

took my little cousins out this weekend, spent way to much money.... wade getting bron into a groove to carry the team...

took my little cousins out this weekend, spent way to much money.... wade getting bron into a groove to carry the team...

that right there is indicative of what the remainder of the season may look like and for that reason I think they've figured out perfectly how to play off of each other
EDIT: oh and of course shout out to you spending money on the little ones 
pimp.gif
. My niece in ATL practically cleared my bank account this holiday season lol

that right there is indicative of what the remainder of the season may look like and for that reason I think they've figured out perfectly how to play off of each other
EDIT: oh and of course shout out to you spending money on the little ones 
pimp.gif
. My niece in ATL practically cleared my bank account this holiday season lol

Back
Top Bottom