**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Sorry guys I'm a homer. That Celtics/Knicks game was good but it would of been better if Amare's three counted. IMO though...

Sorry guys I'm a homer. That Celtics/Knicks game was good but it would of been better if Amare's three counted. IMO though...

This was an ugly game.

The Heat had one of its worst performances I've seen this season, and the Wizards had one of its best. Luckily, Miami still won.
happy.gif

Up next is Dallas, and I sure hope Miami doesn't play like they did today, or else it'd be a 20 point blow-out.
30t6p3b.gif

This was an ugly game.

The Heat had one of its worst performances I've seen this season, and the Wizards had one of its best. Luckily, Miami still won.
happy.gif

Up next is Dallas, and I sure hope Miami doesn't play like they did today, or else it'd be a 20 point blow-out.
30t6p3b.gif

a lot of clutch shots and stops were made in this game by the heat.. this was a TEAM WIN... not 1 guy stood out..
Dwade made big shots,
James Jones made a big steal to make his free throws
Bosh made a big 3 point shot..
cant name em all.. but it was a big team win...
Like lebatard say... "next to talent.. give me Luckk.. I'll take Luck everytime.."

a lot of clutch shots and stops were made in this game by the heat.. this was a TEAM WIN... not 1 guy stood out..
Dwade made big shots,
James Jones made a big steal to make his free throws
Bosh made a big 3 point shot..
cant name em all.. but it was a big team win...
Like lebatard say... "next to talent.. give me Luckk.. I'll take Luck everytime.."

just got home from work ...
eek.gif
 what a grind it out comeback   .. that bosh 3 plus JJ's steal  mannnn
pimp.gif

Miami needs to learn from this game expect every opposition to come out swinging like the wiz did ..Dallas Monday rematch

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Miami needs to learn from this game expect every opposition to come out swinging like the wiz did ..Dallas Monday rematch

grin.gif
at people thinking the refs gave the Heat this game. Jaded fans always spew this crap when when their teams choke. People always looking to blame the refs instead of the players and coaches. Lets call a spade a spade and lets blame Josh Howard and Kurt Heinrich for missing key free throws. Lets call out the coach for doubling LeBron and leaving Dwyane Wade WIDE open to drive the ball down the lane. Lets call out Andre Blatche for fouling Chris Bosh on the three point line.

Dwyane Wade, James Jones, and Bosh all made key plays and free throws to win the game. The Wizards didn't. THEY CHOKED.

But on to the next one. The Miami Heat have bigger fish to fry on Monday night. The Mavs are playing great ball and it will be a great test for the Heat. Lets see if they can defeat the team that caused them to come together.

grin.gif
at people thinking the refs gave the Heat this game. Jaded fans always spew this crap when when their teams choke. People always looking to blame the refs instead of the players and coaches. Lets call a spade a spade and lets blame Josh Howard and Kurt Heinrich for missing key free throws. Lets call out the coach for doubling LeBron and leaving Dwyane Wade WIDE open to drive the ball down the lane. Lets call out Andre Blatche for fouling Chris Bosh on the three point line.

Dwyane Wade, James Jones, and Bosh all made key plays and free throws to win the game. The Wizards didn't. THEY CHOKED.

But on to the next one. The Miami Heat have bigger fish to fry on Monday night. The Mavs are playing great ball and it will be a great test for the Heat. Lets see if they can defeat the team that caused them to come together.

This win just shows that as soon as one of the big 3 starts slipping just a bit, they'll start losing. This game they could barely hang on and get the W. The big 3 pretty much have to combine for 70 for them to win. They can't keep doing that and that's why they need Miller soon and Haslem before the playoffs start.

This win just shows that as soon as one of the big 3 starts slipping just a bit, they'll start losing. This game they could barely hang on and get the W. The big 3 pretty much have to combine for 70 for them to win. They can't keep doing that and that's why they need Miller soon and Haslem before the playoffs start.

SpottieOttie305 wrote:
grin.gif

THIS !!! if howard and kirk hit there free throws game over and that blatche foul
sick.gif

SpottieOttie305 wrote:
grin.gif

THIS !!! if howard and kirk hit there free throws game over and that blatche foul
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eek.gif
pimp.gif

co sign

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eek.gif
pimp.gif

co sign

Goodnight Miami.

As long as you haunt us about your stolen Championship, we will continue to kill you in the regular season.

Goodnight Miami.

As long as you haunt us about your stolen Championship, we will continue to kill you in the regular season.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

And the streak continues 
pimp.gif

What a game
I'm a day late and been away from the board but Saturday night's win was 
pimp.gif

Thought they were taking the L but the boys pulled it thru

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

And the streak continues 
pimp.gif

What a game
I'm a day late and been away from the board but Saturday night's win was 
pimp.gif

Thought they were taking the L but the boys pulled it thru

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Goodnight Miami.

4248_large.jpg

@JapanAir1... Last I checked.. Heat was down 2-0.. came back to win the series 4-2.. thats not stealing..
                        Thats the Mavs choking...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom