Official: Heat @ Cavs abc 2:30pm ET

This game is a snoozefest. I know I am spoiled because I am a Warriors fan and I watch all of their games, but good god. How do people watch games like this? Ilove the NBA and I would almost rather be watching the Yule Log right now.

There's no way more than 7 people are watching this.
laugh.gif

Gotta give credit; what Wade just did was amazing. Good hustle, never gave up... good halftime buzzer-beater, D-Whistle.

^ jackson should have dished it off though....i think there was enough time left...

Whose great idea was it to have the two most boring teams play on Christmas? The Heat = slow and old. The Cavs = one man show, but even that is boring.
sick.gif

Whose great idea was it to have the two most boring teams play on Christmas?

and you know there isn't going to be a fight on Christmas...

snooz..........

snaq is just old and in the way

and again, as usual the late calls going in wade's favor. what else was larry hughes supposed to do?

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Is anyone else ABC channel cutting in and out?
nah not mine.
what yall think of Shaq? he is that dude HOF, one of the greats etc, but he is not at that high level anymore.

edit: lbj almost bit it
eek.gif

shaq has lost it. he's just playing sorry as hell in this game, but on that last lebron and 1 it looked like shaq didnt even touch him at all in thereplay! and you guys complain about wade getting phantom calls..

Wade travelled on the step through, while committing an offensive foul hooking Hughes on said step through, and Hughes got called for the foul. I agree, theLeBron could have been a no call as well because I thought Shaq had pretty good verticality, but he doesn't compare to Wade at all in the bad callsrespect.

That was quite possibly the most boring sports game I have ever watched
Good God.
smh.gif

and you guys complain about wade getting phantom calls..
Wade got at least 4 phantom calls today. The refs tried to give the game to Miami but Whistle couldn't make a FT.

roll.gif
at JWill starting.......

Good win for the Cavs.

[table][tr][td] MIAMI HEAT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dorell Wright, GF[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Udonis Haslem, PF[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]3-8[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shaquille O'Neal, C[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]4-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade, G[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]7-18[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]8-16[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jason Williams, PG[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]4-10[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ricky Davis, GF[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]6-14[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Earl Barron, C[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Daequan Cook, G[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mark Blount, FC[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Luke Jackson, SF[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Alexander Johnson, F[/td] [td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Joel Anthony, C[/td] [td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTALS[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]31-72[/td] [td]1-8[/td] [td]19-35[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]82

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Wow you get 16 free shots and make 8 you don't deserve foul shots.

Good try refs, we know the last 3 games he's gotten 20 plus but since he wasn't making them 16 was his limit.

Back
Top Bottom