Official: Heat @ Cavs abc 2:30pm ET

Hopefully another classic but this year just two bad teams playing each other, a game in 2006 with Wade and Bron was classic though. Exchanging buckets in the3rd and 4th, that game was
eek.gif
, if you remember it. I have it from a torrenton my computer somewhere. Since I'm bored here are some stats from that game:

Code:
Starters                           MP  FG FGA  3P 3PA  FT FTA ORB TRB AST STL BLK  TO  PF PTSLeBron James                       45  16  25   2   6  13  14   4  12   9   2   0   4   3  47Starters                           MP  FG FGA  3P 3PA  FT FTA ORB TRB AST STL BLK  TO  PF PTSDwyane Wade                        43  18  36   1   4   7   9   2   8   9   2   1   1   4  44Cavs took it 106 to 99

that game was pretty sick. i hope tomorrows will be another classic

ya, ill be thurr. if i get good pics, i will post em. gotta work on that white balance i guess.

I'll be in attendance again as well, 4th game in a week.

Cavs take this one if we play ANY Defense. The Cavs are bad right now, but Miami is worse...

smh.gif
the Cavs for chargin premium prices for this game. It's almost as bad aslast year when they refused to rescind the premium pricing for the Sixers game AFTER Iverson was traded.

Should be a win but this year ya just don't know.

One thing is for certain: Damon will be singing Christmas carols in the locker room about being traded...

the Cavs for chargin premium prices for this game. It's almost as bad as last year when they refused to rescind the premium pricing for the Sixers game AFTER Iverson was traded.

Should be a win but this year ya just don't know.

One thing is for certain: Damon will be singing Christmas carols in the locker room about being traded...

Que? I've never heard of this...

I don't even know what to expect
smh.gif

On a brighter note, I was watching the Heat vs Cavs, Wade vs Bron classic matchup on ESPN Classic earlier. That shsish was exciting as hell.

Oh the happier days....

^
Yeah, I remember that game.

pimp.gif

Looking forward to watching this game though although the Heat are garbage right now.

I can see it now....

373285073_cd7b9ec247_o.jpg

then....

act_dwyane_wade.jpg

+

wade_jumper.jpg

and then a lot of this...
regulator.jpg

AND this..
73842113.jpg

But because of the curse of........

act_smush_parker.jpg

Cavs win!
lebron-james-son-picture.jpg

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I can see it now....

373285073_cd7b9ec247_o.jpg

then....

act_dwyane_wade.jpg

+

wade_jumper.jpg

and then a lot of this...
regulator.jpg

AND this..
73842113.jpg

But because of the curse of........

act_smush_parker.jpg

Cavs win!
lebron-james-son-picture.jpg

roll.gif

Oh hell.

The Smush pic had me dyin.

laugh.gif
@ this game thread still having 1 page even after the game has already started whilethe Lakers/Suns thread is already at 3 pages and it's after this game

How come we couldn't play Miami THIS year?
frown.gif

LeBron beasts and comes 1 assist shy of a triple-double; Cavs win.

Back
Top Bottom