Official Hard Times Of RJ Berger Season 2 Thread. Mondays 10 PM ET on MTV

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I've been sleeping on this show! I watched the entire season one on Netflix. I wish they had season two on there. Hopefully, they'll put it up soon.
pimp.gif

They have all the full episodes on MTV.com.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I've been sleeping on this show! I watched the entire season one on Netflix. I wish they had season two on there. Hopefully, they'll put it up soon.
pimp.gif

They have all the full episodes on MTV.com.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

after a great 2nd season and epic finale... its over. The Hard Times of RJ Berger is CANCELLED!!

sucha shame.. just to make room for more teen mother, teen wolf, and rob dyrek shows..

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Damn good show....i enjoyed it a lot

after a great 2nd season and epic finale... its over. The Hard Times of RJ Berger is CANCELLED!!

sucha shame.. just to make room for more teen mother, teen wolf, and rob dyrek shows..

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Damn good show....i enjoyed it a lot

MTV finally put out a good show, besides 16 year old mothers.. now there gonna cancel it? This.Cant.Be.Life.

But 2nd Season :HAT RJ crushed hard for Jenny and he just dropped her and she became part of there circle that was pretty cool... Miles 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude has me
roll.gif

MTV finally put out a good show, besides 16 year old mothers.. now there gonna cancel it? This.Cant.Be.Life.

But 2nd Season :HAT RJ crushed hard for Jenny and he just dropped her and she became part of there circle that was pretty cool... Miles 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude has me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Wowwww are you kidding me. @#$# MTV, they canceled the only show that was actually worth watching besides the Challenge.

Wowwww are you kidding me. @#$# MTV, they canceled the only show that was actually worth watching besides the Challenge.

Back
Top Bottom