roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I should have seen that Lily being pregnant surprise from a mile away but they distracted us with a million other side stories. I really hope she's making that @$* up or it's her current boyfriend's baby because that could really mess things up for RJ. I don't know how she could know it is his without a paternity test. It doesn't make sense. 
tired.gif

I should have seen that Lily being pregnant surprise from a mile away but they distracted us with a million other side stories. I really hope she's making that @$* up or it's her current boyfriend's baby because that could really mess things up for RJ. I don't know how she could know it is his without a paternity test. It doesn't make sense. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

tired.gif

This doesnt make sense either, because its been a year since they slept together. So in reality, she shouldve had a baby already right?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

tired.gif

This doesnt make sense either, because its been a year since they slept together. So in reality, she shouldve had a baby already right?

after a great 2nd season and epic finale... its over. The Hard Times of RJ Berger is CANCELLED!!

sucha shame.. just to make room for more teen mother, teen wolf, and rob dyrek shows..

after a great 2nd season and epic finale... its over. The Hard Times of RJ Berger is CANCELLED!!

sucha shame.. just to make room for more teen mother, teen wolf, and rob dyrek shows..

damn i didnt know there was a post about this show!

i dont have cable #poor so when i was in Mexico, it was my first time watching this series, i saw all of season 1 and part of season 2...i still havent seen jenny gets acne, i need to catch up
laugh.gif

also took me of surpise jenny is really 30
eek.gif

damn i didnt know there was a post about this show!

i dont have cable #poor so when i was in Mexico, it was my first time watching this series, i saw all of season 1 and part of season 2...i still havent seen jenny gets acne, i need to catch up
laugh.gif

also took me of surpise jenny is really 30
eek.gif

I heard about the cancelation earlier. I'm just glad that the challenges haven't been canceled yet. I watched season 1 and 2 in a couple of days
laugh.gif
Wanted to see if there was gonna be a twist in season 3.

I heard about the cancelation earlier. I'm just glad that the challenges haven't been canceled yet. I watched season 1 and 2 in a couple of days
laugh.gif
Wanted to see if there was gonna be a twist in season 3.

I've been sleeping on this show! I watched the entire season one on Netflix. I wish they had season two on there. Hopefully, they'll put it up soon.
pimp.gif

I've been sleeping on this show! I watched the entire season one on Netflix. I wish they had season two on there. Hopefully, they'll put it up soon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom