Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Am I to assume Paul Giammiti(sp?) played the role Mel Gibson was suppose to or was he suppose to be the surprise singer in the end?

No.

Mel Gibson was signed on to play the tattoo artist until cast and others on set protested to him being in the film for all this nonsense. So instead that role went to Nick Cassevetes

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Am I to assume Paul Giammiti(sp?) played the role Mel Gibson was suppose to or was he suppose to be the surprise singer in the end?

No.

Mel Gibson was signed on to play the tattoo artist until cast and others on set protested to him being in the film for all this nonsense. So instead that role went to Nick Cassevetes

• That was one of many job opportunities that Galifianakis blew. He says he turned down $700,000 to be a Time Warner spokesperson, and after the success of The Hangover Nike contacted him. "We had a conference call," he says. "The first thing I said was, 'So, do you guys still have seven-year-olds making your stuff?'" He didn't get the job.

• That was one of many job opportunities that Galifianakis blew. He says he turned down $700,000 to be a Time Warner spokesperson, and after the success of The Hangover Nike contacted him. "We had a conference call," he says. "The first thing I said was, 'So, do you guys still have seven-year-olds making your stuff?'" He didn't get the job.

"if you see Mr. Chow, tell him samir said Halloo"
roll.gif

I haven't seen it yet, but so far I hear it's just okay
ohwell.gif

But I'll check it out this weekend and make my own judgment

I haven't seen it yet, but so far I hear it's just okay
ohwell.gif

But I'll check it out this weekend and make my own judgment

Back
Top Bottom