OFFICIAL Halo Movie Post

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GFCsKiksAholic

That's not the movie, that was a special episode of Future Weapons on Discovery Channel... I think

not with pelicans and warthogs
laugh.gif

That's not the movie, that was a special episode of Future Weapons on Discovery Channel... I think

Yeah this is old, but still good anyway. But think about it like this aHALO MOVIE (I"M A HUGE FAN BOY) would suck. What if his mask comes off? I for one can not deal with that happening. Until now MC has been a super humansavior.

damn I wish you could really hide behind walls and all that in the game like they was doing

why scrap this? the fanbase is crazy, plus that joint looks dope
pimp.gif

just watched London with Jessica Biel, movie is crack, she's so fine in that @$%*
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

watch it, and that dude and his homie Bateman are so ##%$$% funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bateman's a gangsta
pimp.gif

dang, if i have a daughter i am naming her London, yezzir, so raw
pimp.gif

serious watch this joint meng, it's just so... hmmm what's the word... it's so outspoken
roll.gif

their arguements are hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
stay cussin' each other the *@!% out
roll.gif

God i love women who curse like her... she goes off kid... Es algo ilogico Ironico, me suena estupido,Sarcastico, she gettin' mad...chu gettin mad
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I've never heard of London.
not sure if it was a theatrical release or what, but it's a very good movie, and Jessica Biel only makes it better. don't know why ithasn't been posted about on here.

it's about sex, love and doing blow.

dude is like 21 and his best friend Bateman is like 40, but they ride for each other, it's hilarious, Bateman goes on like he's still 20, down with thein crowd an all
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes try runnin' up on Syd only to have their $%$% rocked by Bateman
pimp.gif
gangsta.

Yeah London was cool. Biel anything is good, her boyfriend is the dude from fantastic four, and Bateman is Jason Statham. Kinda lucky mother#^&$$%&gets to work with both Alba and Biel!
eek.gif
Well, I guess he could be Jeterand get to nail them both.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

Yeah this is old, but still good anyway. But think about it like this a HALO MOVIE (I"M A HUGE FAN BOY) would suck. What if his mask comes off? I for one can not deal with that happening. Until now MC has been a super human savior.
whats ur gamertag if ur such a fanboy and he didnt take his helmet of in the games so why now

Those live action shorts are just promotional tools used to hype up the launch of HALO 3. They can be found on XBL along with footage of the diorama.

that video was made for halo 3 but it just goes to show that if a halo movie did come out it would be great because they did that video with only a fewthousand dollars so imagine what it would be like with the 100 million dollar budget it was supposed to have. unfortunately it was scrapped a while back butprobably not for long hopefully after the writers strike is over someone will get interested in it again.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

that video was made for halo 3 but it just goes to show that if a halo movie did come out it would be great because they did that video with only a few thousand dollars so imagine what it would be like with the 100 million dollar budget it was supposed to have. unfortunately it was scrapped a while back but probably not for long hopefully after the writers strike is over someone will get interested in it again.
yea $100 million lol

Thats why the project was halted because it was way more then $100 and so many diff production companies were splitting it and different viewpoints. Plus letsface it, video game movies don't do as well as you think.

Resident Evil is profitable but on a full scale level. It doesn't even break 80 million at the American box office.

Back
Top Bottom