Official Halo 3: ODST Thread --- Prepare to drop Sep 22.

E3 showing some game play

pimp.gif

and people who have modded 360 the game use dropped today but, be careful Microsoft is perma-banning people

Us version isnt out yet.

And I aint touching that %@@! until a couple days before the release. It has to be patched before you play otherwise you will get banned instantly.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Us version isnt out yet.

And I aint touching that %@@! until a couple days before the release. It has to be patched before you play otherwise you will get banned instantly.
i just checked right now it leaked an hour ago and its not french its the English copy. you're right about not touching it Microsoft is goingnuts looking for people who have it

illegally

Originally Posted by djaward

SMH at myself for not jumping on that offer bestbuy had.. Buy one game get the second one equal or lesser value HALF OFF... I missed out... I'll wait for that toys r rus deal. Does anyone know if thats online only?

What Toys R Us deal are you guys talking about... djaward... tell me about it bro I slept on that deal and now I'm kicking myself for doing so...

Got this on Friday..Firefight is awesome, havent really gone through campaign but cant wait to check out the online maps. They also changed the standard gunsto better automatics. Definitely not a crap remake version of halo 3

SMH guess this is another hit to my budget...I will cop.

this thing is online for a few days and I think the english version is online too...

a few questions...

1) does the online version have the halo reach demo also? does it have the heretic maps?

2) in this game can you go through the campaign online with friends on XBL? like with halo 3?

3) is this the prequel to halo 3? but the story after halo 2?

4) someone who hasn't played halo 1 or halo 2, is there anywhere to read the stories to catch up? i really don't feel like going through both campaigns

oh and if the halo 3 tourney is happening i got a squad ready...3 NT'ers !

mnassari
ll FlAsH ll
xHBCx DOEBOI

Originally Posted by copped

this thing is online for a few days and I think the english version is online too...

a few questions...

1) does the online version have the halo reach demo also? does it have the heretic maps?

2) in this game can you go through the campaign online with friends on XBL? like with halo 3?

4) someone who hasn't played halo 1 or halo 2, is there anywhere to read the stories to catch up? i really don't feel like going through both campaigns

mnassari
ll FlAsH ll
xHBCx DOEBOI
You can't have Flash on your team...
laugh.gif

Dude is serious
pimp.gif

1. No, it doesn't have Reach on the disc, you will most likely get a code to enter to download the beta when it's available. Every H3 map will beincluded on the second disc, including the newest maps.
2. Not sure on the campaign, but I'm guessing you can do co-op.
3. You're correct. It's more of a side story though with no involvement of Master Chief.
4. I would recommend checking out youtube for the cinematics of the first games...
Here's a sample...

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by copped

a few questions...

mnassari
ll FlAsH ll
xHBCx DOEBOI
You can't have Flash on your team...
laugh.gif

Dude is serious
pimp.gif
If a Brigadier, Grade 2 is excluded then im guessing im excluded from this tourny...
laugh.gif

it would only work as a 1v1 tourny since no one would show up op btw.
and odst is sick

7 days to go... Tourney will probably be this weekend...

Maybe a FFA because I don't know how well we could co-ordinate teams...

I'm thinking about getting,

Never was a Halo fan.... don't own any of them..

will i be lost if i get this?

Or can i hop in and kick @#% ?!?

Well i tried halo 2 for like 10 mins...gave up.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm thinking about getting,

Never was a Halo fan.... don't own any of them..

will i be lost if i get this?

Or can i hop in and kick @#% ?!?

Well i tried halo 2 for like 10 mins...gave up.

Uh, did you give up because you didn't like the gameplay, or was it that you were lost in the story?

I would say check this video out...

sigh I'm getting this for the single campaign and firefight but I'm smh at Bungie for not including matchmaking for Firefight mode(Horde Mode)

never was a huge Halo fan Multilayer was cool. but My money is saved up for Modern warfare 2. I have no job so i can't be buying multiple games no more.
eyes.gif

Already have it.

But Im not about to play and get banned.
YOU ALREADY HAVE WHAT??? THE GAME?? And why would you get banned if you play it?
eyes.gif
Modded 360 my man
pimp.gif

And i'd get banned to play it because its too early to have the game right now. There isnt a patch for it yet. I'll probably be able to play it maybe a week before the official release.
I've already played and beat the campaign and I haven't been banned. If you wanna play it, just make another profile that doesn'tconnect to XBL.

That said, I'm a Halo geek, but this game didn't really impress me too much.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Already have it.

But Im not about to play and get banned.
YOU ALREADY HAVE WHAT??? THE GAME?? And why would you get banned if you play it?
eyes.gif
Modded 360 my man
pimp.gif

And i'd get banned to play it because its too early to have the game right now. There isnt a patch for it yet. I'll probably be able to play it maybe a week before the official release.
I've already played and beat the campaign and I haven't been banned. If you wanna play it, just make another profile that doesn't connect to XBL.

That said, I'm a Halo geek, but this game didn't really impress me too much.
ohwell.gif
How long did it take you to beat the campaign?

beat the campaign, played a ton of firefight, have about 500/1000 gamerscore in it.

campaign was about 5 hours solo. decent. some repetitive parts that reminded me of the library level in halo 1. painfully boring.

firefight is a ton of fun. get 3 of your dudes online and it's a blast. more fun than horde in gears 2, IMO.

any questions?

EDIT: live gamertag is my username.

Back
Top Bottom