Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Me and my boys were the nWo this year. Got lots of compliments. I was Hogan, then my buddies did Sting, Macho Man, Hall & Nash. Good Times.
roll.gif

Me and my boys were the nWo this year. Got lots of compliments. I was Hogan, then my buddies did Sting, Macho Man, Hall & Nash. Good Times.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

My girl and I...Popeye and Olive Oyl on Saturday night (turned out a lot better than I thought it would...she made both costumes herself)

Sorry, crappy phone picture

hey your muscles are missing, lol jaykay cute girl man props
pimp.gif
haha yes, I know, and my anchor tattoos are on the inside of my arms for some reason.

But thank you, I appreciate it, she's a keeper
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

My girl and I...Popeye and Olive Oyl on Saturday night (turned out a lot better than I thought it would...she made both costumes herself)

Sorry, crappy phone picture

hey your muscles are missing, lol jaykay cute girl man props
pimp.gif
haha yes, I know, and my anchor tattoos are on the inside of my arms for some reason.

But thank you, I appreciate it, she's a keeper
happy.gif

148148_1430115084650_1586040051_30973195_3027850_n.jpg

My roommates and I went as the angry birds. We lost one of them, but we got a lot of compliments on our outfits.
pimp.gif

148148_1430115084650_1586040051_30973195_3027850_n.jpg

My roommates and I went as the angry birds. We lost one of them, but we got a lot of compliments on our outfits.
pimp.gif

mh6dqq.jpg

saturday night we had reptile, lui kang, johnny cage, sub zero, and sonya. Last night we only had us 3 we got stopped every corner to take pictures.

mh6dqq.jpg

saturday night we had reptile, lui kang, johnny cage, sub zero, and sonya. Last night we only had us 3 we got stopped every corner to take pictures.

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

roll.gif
88892-thumbs_up.jpg

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

roll.gif
88892-thumbs_up.jpg

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

0QMgF.jpg

Ron Swanson from the show Parks and Recreation

nobody knew who i was
ohwell.gif
 "didnt that show get cancelled?"
Ron @%*$*# Swanson 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Made me laugh man
laugh.gif
sorry the show ain't that popular

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

0QMgF.jpg

Ron Swanson from the show Parks and Recreation

nobody knew who i was
ohwell.gif
 "didnt that show get cancelled?"
Ron @%*$*# Swanson 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Made me laugh man
laugh.gif
sorry the show ain't that popular

Damn, that King Joffi costume is crazy. Finally hit up the NYC Halloween parade, definitely looking like an annual thing from now on. 
I came through as Woody.

149281_735883830904_16310098_40265987_3571521_n.jpg

The pullstring was a lot of fun, I was saying "Theres a snake in my pants" and talking trash all night.

76067_735883990584_16310098_40265997_380863_n.jpg

All the costumes in the thread, have me hyped for next year.

Back
Top Bottom