Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

^^^
laugh.gif

Member of the Lambda Lambda Lambda Fraternity. From The Movie "Revenge Of The Nerds".
25i0v47.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

Member of the Lambda Lambda Lambda Fraternity. From The Movie "Revenge Of The Nerds".
25i0v47.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

My main costume is Sloth from Goonies (favorite movie of all time) but I don't want to put on the mask right now.

My second costume is from my second favorite movie of all time...Coming to America.

Not Pictured: royal blue D ickies, black work shoes and an unscrewed broom stick. 

5f32521ef4ec3b5102a517ec6a04e5f6b410b38.pjpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My main costume is Sloth from Goonies (favorite movie of all time) but I don't want to put on the mask right now.

My second costume is from my second favorite movie of all time...Coming to America.

Not Pictured: royal blue D ickies, black work shoes and an unscrewed broom stick. 

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This year I'm going as Jamaican jerk chicken.

Chicken costume, Rastafarian hat, and sunglasses at night, ay mon

This year I'm going as Jamaican jerk chicken.

Chicken costume, Rastafarian hat, and sunglasses at night, ay mon

A+

Unscrewed broom stick? A+++

A+

Unscrewed broom stick? A+++

I cant get over how dope and unique this costume is
all you need now is somebody to throw a strawberry shake on you 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant get over how dope and unique this costume is
all you need now is somebody to throw a strawberry shake on you 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom