****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Not more lyrical as in big word or anything, but as far as storytelling, and the fact that he's actually audible when he raps and doesn't sound like he eats marbles in the studio. On the phone right now, but I think 'Back 2 Da Basics' is his best and most complete album, and his album before 'Life' was really good too, just can't think of the title right now (I think it came out in 00). If you compare those to what he's been releasing since around 09, its a pretty noticeable difference, which is way to me Gucci has been making better music since.

These young dudes don't know about hard to kill. So icy boys 2. Gucci sosa. Bird flu. Old gucci is better but new gucci is decent. Jeezy fell off something bad. Lord

Yall can't be serious in here Gucci not seeing Yo Gotti at all plus Gotti gets love in the hood more then Gucci

i dont know about all this yo gotta > gucci talk, but in reality

Boosie (lyrically speaking as well) >>>>>> gucci + gotti + the whole industry

#freeboosie

rawest realest rapper out

Y'all are wylin webbie ain't even trap music per say just some gangsta ****.

Sidenote I totally forgot about Hard to Kill, that was my **** back in the day :smokin

Save that for another thread, gucci appreciation. Yo gotti got a thread somewhere around we can appreciate him there. Hard to kill was classic tho. "24s on ya car yous a trapstar" and mr perfect on gucci sosa is underrated imo

Was listening to guccis album with v nasty. So many wasted beats on there that got ruined by v nasty.

That was old school gucci right there.

Ok ok ok.
Every rapper listed is appreciated.
Gucci, Gotti, Boosie, Webbie. All of them.

Jeezy makes better quality music but Gucci has so much music out that you gotta like him

Another thing jeezy is way too serious...Gucci makes music you can have a cookout n dance too

cover.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/20120/gucci-mane-young-scooter-free-bricks-2.html

Suppose to be dropping in a couple hours

Hopefully this **** bang Trap God 2 was like 12 songs too long 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom