****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

took a trip down "memory" lane and blasted the Burrprint today---GOT DAM GUCCI WENT HAM ON THAT $$%$!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Try as he may, OJ tapes don't be good all the way through like a tape for Gooch :-/

you aint never lie.

jucie is good for... 5 tracks. then he start sayin the same *+#* over and over.

example : 6 ringz mixtape.

he said "i got 6 ring on and im a champion" atleast...7 of the songs. with the same flow over a similar beat. i used to skip songs and think i was listenin to the same track.

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

The hell is P Diddy doing on the O Lets Do It Remix?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Man, how do I join 1087 Brick Squad? Where's the sign up sheet at?
frown.gif

Who?

laugh.gif
@ 1087.

Sidebar: That Waka story was kind of crazy. I look at him a little differently now. Fool ain't so ignorant after all.

Originally Posted by nodaywithoutnikes

In my opinion, Gucci is the worst. How about we get back to real music like Reasonable Doubt, and the Blueprint.

i hate $+*#+! like you comin in threads where you dont even like the dam music.   Stay the *!+* out!

Go make a "i dont like gucci thread" if you really wanna say somethin.    

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Man, how do I join 1087 Brick Squad? Where's the sign up sheet at?
frown.gif

Who?

laugh.gif
@ 1087.

Sidebar: That Waka story was kind of crazy. I look at him a little differently now. Fool ain't so ignorant after all.
yea real talk--am I actually kinda glad.  I mean, %*%% you say in songs is cool, but I'm glad he's smarter than that, and was even thinkin' 'bout his potna and what not

#FLOCKA

lyrics check-

on lemonade:
"my phantom sittin on sixes, no 20's in my denim" ?

does he say denim? that's what i thought he says but on mtv jams and on the radio they censor it. ?

on volume:
"gucci flocka flames i done(or)ain't changed my name, call me frenchie mane laflare juice(or)gooch da kid it's all the same" ?

done or ain't? like it really matters lol just wonderin tho. and juice or gooch, i'd assume its juice tho. ?
either way whenever i hear that line im like
pimp.gif

i swear its hard for me to clearly understand gucci word for word. i can't be the only one. gucci got all the lyrics websites like
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

idk i be thinkin about this @*+# too much
laugh.gif

Free Gucci!!!!

Clearly the mixtape game took a huge hit since he went in.

Dat boy lil Frenchie been comin threw on droppin video's on WSHH, though. But they need to step the quality up on em.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

lyrics check-

on lemonade:
"my phantom sittin on sixes, no 20's in my [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]denim[/color]" ?

does he say denim? that's what i thought he says but on mtv jams and on the radio they censor it. ?

on volume:
"call me gucci flocka flames i done(or)ain't didn't change my name, call me frenchie mane laflare [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gooch[/color] da kid it's all the same" ?
Denim is right, implying that there's only 100's in his jeans.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by GFlower8

lyrics check-

on lemonade:
"my phantom sittin on sixes, no 20's in my [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]denim[/color]" ?

on volume:
"call me gucci flocka flames i done(or)ain't didn't change my name, call me frenchie mane laflare [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gooch[/color] da kid it's all the same" ?
Denim is right, implying that there's only 100's in his jeans.
lol yeah i kno.. but damn they censor everythin nowadays

and i'm not hearing call me in the beginning of that line, only in the second part of it? i done turned off my subs and put the treble way up and i still couldnt hear that line clearly.
kanye shrug

laugh.gif
maybe you're not hearing the first call me because it's drowned out by a guuuuuuci! adlib but it's clear as day to me.

Man I swear TSVRD grows on me everytime I listen to it.

I think my expectations where to high when I first heard it.

I don't get the mixtape vibe like alot of ya'll said you got from it. Maybe a few tracks.

SOLID SOLID album.

Back
Top Bottom