****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

@taybeatz say it's something out (or coming out shortly) called 'Keith Flocka Sweat'

nerd.gif
roll.gif

If I ever get banned that will be my new SN

I ain't really like pt.1 all that much
ohwell.gif

me either
laugh.gif

DJ Drama & OJ Da Juice "Orange" coming....Oj da Juiceman "32 0z Juicepak comin" Slim Dunkin "*@%@+! Gone Remember Me"comin....Gucci got a surprise coming ( I dont know either probally Jeezy collab)...Yall know Heavy remix coming with Jeezy right? FREE SHAWTY REDD
smh.gif
...Wakagot a couple tapes coming....Frenchie got a tape coming and he wasnt on the album because the track he'd done didnt get cleared

Cartune

what's your twitter and can you convince flocka to follow me??
laugh.gif
That would make my millennium...
my twitter is @cartunenetwork but i barely be on there and when i do all i do is retweet
laugh.gif
As far as them ion know i dont even think they control they twitters

Originally Posted by cartune

ohwell.gif

me either
laugh.gif

DJ Drama & OJ Da Juice "Orange" coming....Oj da Juiceman "32 0z Juicepak comin" Slim Dunkin "*@%@+! Gone Remember Me" comin....Gucci got a surprise coming ( I dont know either probally Jeezy collab)...Yall know Heavy remix coming with Jeezy right? FREE SHAWTY REDD
smh.gif
...Waka got a couple tapes coming....Frenchie got a tape coming and he wasnt on the album because the track he'd done didnt get cleared

Damn yall wild that @%@# went ham like a $@$%+ yo

Cartune

laugh.gif
my twitter is @cartunenetwork but i barely be on there and when i do all i do is retweet
laugh.gif
well dam, I ain't gon' follow you then
laugh.gif

you drop gems via twitter?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

ohwell.gif

me either
laugh.gif

DJ Drama & OJ Da Juice "Orange" coming....Oj da Juiceman "32 0z Juicepak comin" Slim Dunkin "*@%@+! Gone Remember Me" comin....Gucci got a surprise coming ( I dont know either probally Jeezy collab)...Yall know Heavy remix coming with Jeezy right? FREE SHAWTY REDD
smh.gif
...Waka got a couple tapes coming....Frenchie got a tape coming and he wasnt on the album because the track he'd done didnt get cleared

Damn yall wild that @%@# went ham like a $@$%+ yo
I'm wit shake, LFJ was wack. Especially compared to SMOSM 2, that tape was flames....Go Hard
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Oj da juiceman bout to flood the streets? Awready....he always comes threw with the dope mixtapes but I'm not feelin Drama on it, the tape might not droptill x-mas smh. Even though he does a lil too many ad-live drops I f's w/ HOLIDAY SEASON all day.

Cartune

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well dam, I ain't gon' follow you then
laugh.gif

you drop gems via twitter?
nerd.gif

Naw I blast what I get str8 to the blogs but im gone get this thread back bunkin with new @$%@. I just got lazy for awhile
laugh.gif
@*%* Iowa by the way

[h2]Diplo X Gucci Mane X "Cold War" MixtapeRelease Date![/h2]
30795.jpg
Diplo's mixtape of Gucci Mane's "Cold War" will officially be freefor downloading on MadDecent this Monday, January 11th! Finally done with the waiting, and boy are weall happy. The mixtape has been in the works for a while now, accumulating a lot of hype along the way. You can even get yourself a Mad Decent "Free Gucci" T-shirt (Gucci isset to be released from prison in March) to show your support. Check out the track list below that MadDecent so kindly posted for one and all to salivate over(includes remixes by Diplo, Bird Peterson, Memory Tapes, Brodinsky, Flying Lotus to name a few…) and download the bonus track!

Tracklist:

1.Danger's Not A Stranger (Diplo Remix)
2.Dope Boy (Bird Peterson Remix)
3.Excuse Me (Memory Tapes Remix)
4.No No No (Brodinsky & Monsieur Monsieur Remix)
5.Frowny Face (Douster Remix)
6.Frowny Face (Emynd Remix feat Playboy Tre)
7.Im Expectin (Teenwolf Remix)
8.Boi (Zomby Remix)
9.My Shadow (Salem Remix)
10.Excuse Me (Diplo Remix)
11.Photo Shoot (Flying Lotus Remix)
12.I Be Everywhere (Mumdance Remix)
13.I Be Everywhere (DZ Remix)
14.Im The %+** (Benzi & Willy Joy Remix)
15.Break Yourself (Diplo Remix feat Lil B)

diplo is a like pop/techno-!$# DJ from philly. i've heard that 'Dangers not a Stranger' remix and i liked it, so i think i'll actually checkfor that mixtape

O ight I heard his name before and i heard a couple of the remixes they were different but
pimp.gif

What yall think bout that boy Slim Dunkin quietly he better than alot of South dudes let alone the Bricksquad.

^a twin towers is still in heavy rotation in the whip, slim and cap need to put some more @!# out soon, "i got that college boy swag, polo on mybody"

Back
Top Bottom