****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Anybody feelin that unofficial "Trap or Die 2" with Jeezy X Gucci X Zaytoven? (http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/11/topic/topic/music/young-jeezy-ft-gucci-mane-trap-or-die-2/)

BLACK TEE, BLACK GLOVES, IN MY BLACK SAAB
I TOOK SOME BLOW FROM YA WOAH, CALL IT BLACK ROB

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'd love too see my n_ push a 120k.

If he had dropped the album mid summer with Wasted and Beat It Up as official singles I think he woulda done double what ever he does next week.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

How much do you think the album is going to sell?
I REALLY want to see dude do numbers...........but I dont think hes getting enough promo if any. Im def supporting this andclipse

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by JPioneer

How much do you think the album is going to sell?
I REALLY want to see dude do numbers...........but I dont think hes getting enough promo if any. Im def supporting this and clipse

Yeah, I'm saying max 100k.

edit. let me double that
laugh.gif

This is his best album hands down and might be better than alot of his best mixtapes $#%@@ is cranking

Johnnie Cabell (Gucci Mane MGT) Clears Up Ozone Mag & Gucci Mane Scam Rumors!! 9pm est 712-432-1001 code: 429744195# RIGHT NOW!! CALL IN

Murder was the Case did 500k since it was released without any promotion. Gucci's name and buzz carried the album all by it self; no videos (besides thatwack a-- s--- Big Cat put out to Stoopid), no radio interviews or concerts promoting the album. So I'm expecting

130-150k the first week.

I see 80k to 100k wont be surprised if it do 250k cause they doing crazy push this week...That Trap or Die 2 leak wasnt a coincidence
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom