****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

eek.gif
am I trippin or is Papoose on a song with Waka on that Travis Porter x Flocka tape????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

eek.gif
am I trippin or is Papoose on a song with Waka on that Travis Porter x Flocka tape????
nerd.gif

Nah you not trippin...that "Throwin Fingers" song was on Lebron Flocka James...

Mixtape is OUT now....

^

i find that HIGHLY unlikely....but I know I'm coppin' from BB the day or at least week it drops.

Candy Lady remix with Bricksquad needs to be a single--STAT.

damn this dude is puttin in work, so which tape do you check for?

i mean damn..........

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn this dude is puttin in work, so which tape do you check for?

i mean damn..........
Of the recent ones, The Movie 3D is the best imo.

Other than that, Chicken Talk Pt. 1, The Movie Pt. 1, Ice Attack 1 & 2, Gucci Sosa, and So Icey Boy Disc 1 are my personal absolute favorites.

Ya`ll diehard Gucci fans out there, what`s the mixtapes one should look into if they wanna start getting into Gucci?

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Ya`ll diehard Gucci fans out there, what`s the mixtapes one should look into if they wanna start getting into Gucci?

Writing On The Wall

Originally Posted by roc07

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Writing On The Wall
Personally, The Movie Pt. 1 is the quintessential Gucci tape imo. So many classic Gucci tracks on there. EA Sportscenter, Chicken Talk Pt. 1, anSo Icey Boy Disc 1 are also great places to start. Don't listen to dude above, there's at least six tapes better than WoW.

Back
Top Bottom