****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

^^them tiny boppers at the end
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by cartune

And if "Gooch" had to change his name for "legal reasons" what would you think ould be a good replacement
nerd.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

No need to panic yet it just came up in a conference call. I guess WB was just trying to be proactive but gooch's peeps was like we'll worry about itwhen the problem comes up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

what do you do cartune?
Street A&R, mixtape dj, club dj, music promoter. Waka and Tay just mess with me cause I've been down since day 1 while them other dudeswas'nt beliving in it but now they jumping on the bandwagon and I been pushing that "O Lets Do It" since February

I don't even believe that so icey mexicans can be a real thing. I demand to know what so icy mexicans is.

laugh.gif
Dyce and Cannon are mexicans he was just joking i guess and I didnt even noticed Jeezy on his shirt tho
laugh.gif

Um cartune it don't look like its not ONE new Flocka song on that mixtape

I don't really mess with Ju like that yet so I might have to pass...

burrprintfrontweb.jpg

Track List:
01. Intro
02. Dope Boys
03. Frowney Face
04. Watch Cost A Bently feat Bun B & Rocko
05. Think I Want Her
06. "Yelp" I Got All Of That
07. Trap Goin Crazy
08. Gucci Speaks
09. My Shadow
10. Gucci Speaks
11. Real As They Get feat OJ Da Juiceman & Wacka Flocka Flame
12. Excuse Me
13. More feat Kandi & Sean ceasar
14. Gucci Speaks
15. Candy Lady
16. Candy Lady Remix feat Brick Squad
17. No No No
18. Foreign feat Shawty Red
19. Flexin feat Brick Squad
20. My Chain feat Brick Squad

Tracklist looks hard as **+*
eek.gif

I saw a different cover but that cover is way doper and from the looks of it there's only gonna be one song I've already heard...maybe two if thatflexin is just Frenchie's song with added verses

Flocka getting better too...ya'll heard him on that "On my **%@" song with that Soufboi? All he needed was to be more energetic but it'sstraight

I heard some of them tracks over the phone but dont know the names but they were
eek.gif

pimp.gif
Burrprint hopefully makes up for the last 2 duds. Shawty Redd + Gucci never disapoints

I read that it's dropping this Friday

I can only hope...some new Gucci that slaps(hopefully) and heavy trees will make for a GREAT friday

That cover x tracklist just made my week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gucci need to come out here an +$#! with The Jack, Hus, or one of the figs. He be showin us (thebay) love but he needs to collab wit some of the real n_'sout here.

Back
Top Bottom