O LETS DO IT VIDEO COMING SOON
O LETS DO IT REMIX WITH GUCCI MANE COMING SOON
BURRR!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't wanna reach... but when he named the "so icey boys" maybe he shoulda sent a shout to Juice.. or mentioned bricksquad.
but until its cleared up...
nerd.gif

OJ is affilated with So Icey he never was really So Icey. He got his on thing 32 entertainment

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

^ I'd take Frenchie over Wooh
eehhhhhh

Frenchie don't really move me--most of the tracks off his tape I liked were because of the features. Wooh on the otha hand
nerd.gif

and yea, Juice' situation always made me wonder. Like he affiliated and not affiliated....but he shouted out them on his latest tape so.....

avy check

nerd.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm gettin' mad now--it shows up when I preview, but when I post....itain't nothing.

Originally Posted by cartune

OJ is affilated with So Icey he never was really So Icey. He got his on thing 32 entertainment
If u can, breakdown the BrickSquad situation.. cuz the way OJ explained it to Jenny Boom Boom its he and Gucci's group.

If u can, breakdown the BrickSquad situation.. cuz the way OJ explained it to Jenny Boom Boom its he and Gucci's group.
I mean So Icy is an actual record label but Juice isnt signed to it hes signed to Mizay and Asylum. Mizay is the CEO/owner or whatever of So Icy.Thats where the Nicki Minaj affialiation comes from too cause shes signed to Mizay. The one time I seen Juice he had that loner swag to him like he do his ownthing. He down with SIE but he not really SIE. Like Gucci said "Juice get his own money"

Brick Squad is just something Gucci came up with because everybody down with him aint signed to him. Like Ju with D4L but he Brick SquadTheres like 50different clicks in Bricksquad. Waka got Fab 5, Frenchie got his So Icy north team with Treal and them, OJ got 32, Myko got mtm. Basically its a lot of dudesthats repping So Icy but they not really signed to So Icey they just down with the team.

I mean So Icy is an actual record label but Juice isnt signed to it hes signed to Mizay and Asylum. Mizay is the CEO/owner or whatever of So Icy. Thats where the Nicki Minaj affialiation comes from too cause shes signed to Mizay. The one time I seen Juice he had that loner swag to him like he do his own thing. He down with SIE but he not really SIE. Like Gucci said "Juice get his own money"

Brick Squad is just something Gucci came up with because everybody down with him aint signed to him. Like Ju with D4L but he Brick SquadTheres like 50 different clicks in Bricksquad. Waka got Fab 5, Frenchie got his So Icy north team with Treal and them, OJ got 32, Myko got mtm. Basically its a lot of dudes thats repping So Icy but they not really signed to So Icey they just down with the team.

Exactly its basically a bunch of cats from sun valley glenwood brick rd bouldercrest who are all homies basically grew up kicked it 2gether got they ownseperate deals but still are cool affliate with one another.

I'll admit I orignally slept on this new juiceman mixtape. After listening to it a few more times this sh** is flames.....

Early Mornin trappin'....down to make it happen
Workin 50 bricks, we bustin chickens out the plastic
Then them bit**es gone, we call it dope boy magic
Pull up in that stanky thang, damn that thang nasty!

Damn baby girl.... ya lookin at a champion
3 diamond chains on, an all of em lesbian
Down for that beef...but my pockets vegetarian
Fresh everyday like a baby in the carrage

About 8-10 of the songs have been in steady rotation.

^ehhhhhhhhh I only really rock with 1 dude from travis porter.. but It sound like Frenchie and Flocka went in so
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom