****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I been heard that song "go hard" but its still appreciated...it go so ham. What you reppin is hard too

smh@ leaked songs still though

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I been heard that song "go hard" but its still appreciated...it go so ham. What you reppin is hard too

*+@+*+ that make their cds lag get their songs leaked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the original SMSM2 was suppose to come out in May but we were waiting on them trapaholics dudes. Majority of the tracks are dirt old so they wasnt tripping onleaking the tracks.

SMSM 3 coming soon. Mixtape with Ju & Waka coming soon

#3 What You reppin stolen from produced by ya boy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Mixtape with Ju & Waka coming soon
Mixtape with Ju & Waka coming soon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

the original SMSM2 was suppose to come out in May but we were waiting on them trapaholics dudes. Majority of the tracks are dirt old so they wasnt tripping on leaking the tracks.

SMSM 3 coming soon. Mixtape with Ju & Waka coming soon

#3 What You reppin stolen from produced by ya boy
pimp.gif

What's your definition of coming soon though?

This should be able to hold me over though. And hopefully that OJ drops pretty soon.

I STILL can't get over how much love ya'll givin' Flocka right now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ya'll left me hanging for a cool minute (and if you don't believe me, scroll through the thread)

I was showin' love in a thread BEFORE this one though....but I didn't know about him when the thread u posted was created. I was quotin' %%+% fromo let's do it pt. 1 and 2, but like I'm said I'm glad he gettin' love. I knew I wasn't trippin' about him.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I was showin' love in a thread BEFORE this one though....but I didn't know about him when the thread u posted was created. I was quotin' %%+% from o let's do it pt. 1 and 2, but like I'm said I'm glad he gettin' love. I knew I wasn't trippin' about him.
Oh youre still trippin if you dont think Waka isnt hit or miss. I like half of his 1st mixtape and this new one is trash but you know what songgoes hard?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I was showin' love in a thread BEFORE this one though....but I didn't know about him when the thread u posted was created. I was quotin' %%+% from o let's do it pt. 1 and 2, but like I'm said I'm glad he gettin' love. I knew I wasn't trippin' about him.
Oh youre still trippin if you dont think Waka isnt hit or miss. I like half of his 1st mixtape and this new one is trash but you know what song goes hard?
http://www.youtube.com/v/Fr6XZI8ToXs&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/Fr6XZI8ToXs&rel=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/Fr6XZI8ToXs&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/Fr6XZI8ToXs&rel=1
leave me alone
alien.gif

**takes you off FB friends**

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Cartune what song is the Gucci line in your sig from?

Burr (off The Movie 2)
That's crazy. I've listened to that song like 5 x a day and haven't heard that specific line yet. It must be in the third verse.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cupid shoot arrows, I shoot double barrels.
pimp.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Burr (off The Movie 2)
That's crazy. I've listened to that song like 5 x a day and haven't heard that specific line yet. It must be in the third verse.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
***%$ you either listening to the lyrics or you not. Actin like that #%*$ hidden and don't come up unless you listen x amount of times.

Man "Go Hard" off Flocka new mixtape goes too hard, N_ waka just to real w/ it.....

Was up pu**y N_?
Was up fu** N_?
We got on that N_.... make yo momma's, momma miss ya!

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Burr (off The Movie 2)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
***%$ you either listening to the lyrics or you not. Actin like that #%*$ hidden and don't come up unless you listen x amount of times.

laugh.gif

The first two verses sound normal to me then come third verse I can hardly understand a word. Still fire though.

I STILL can't get over how much love ya'll givin' Flocka right now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ya'll left me hanging for a cool minute (and if you don't believe me, scroll through the thread)
Hush that. On Page 6 Flocka was getting love. But I admit when he 1st came out I hated hard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm a find that thread

Edit: http://niketalk.com/topic/144590
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My stance hasn't changed..he still is the worst rapper ever...but somehow he makes bangers

And is that asu334 _ Cartune?

Oh youre still trippin if you dont think Waka isnt hit or miss. I like half of his 1st mixtape and this new one is trash but you know what song goes hard?
Most ignorant song i've ever heard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom