****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

KMzYj.gif

Lol that **** did sound crazy but you know what I meant...if y'all excuse for the soft voice is he's on probation then I would rather he just lock in at the studio and stay out the light until he can be himself

I remember reading this post on instagram,....That man may have found knowledge of self in prison.

My brother Guwop home! Last time he wrote me (after reading a few of my books) my brother signed his name "God Universal Wisdom Opportunity and Prosperity" and told me so much about the man behind the media madness. My brother came out the mud and never cowered or backpedaled. He stood up for his city and empowered thousands to do for self, after his model of independent self empowerment with no sponsors or media cosigns. He ain't never been crazy, but he's haunted by the ills of this world, much of which it's been hard for this brother to avoid because of how deeply entrenched in these Atlanta streets hes been. If my brother Boosie is one example of a man coming home to handle his business and family like a grown man, Guwop gonna be another. Don't judge everyone off what you see in the media. They lie to make us look like savages and animals. We all better than that tho. Every one of us is a manifestation of God, looking for our perfect path.

People are mad because he's not being a "street ____" :lol:

Y'all expectations of other men are ridiculous. That man is in his mid thirties, I'm sure he has nothing to prove to a bunch of wannabe internet thugs.

Bro shut up man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] some of y'all cats act like females I swear. This not dude first time getting outta jail but it is the first time he got out on this type of ****. If you rock with and think it's entertaining, cool that's you. To me, it's corny and not what I'm used to or want from one of my favorite rappers of all time.

Pipe down softie. I don't even have snapchat. That's been stated several times in plenty of threads. Meanwhile you thumbing through snaps making yourself oh so skressed. You dudes are comical at this point. :rofl:

Snapchat>
I barely even look at my ig timeliness anymore

Lol that **** did sound crazy but you know what I meant...if y'all excuse for the soft voice is he's on probation then I would rather he just lock in at the studio and stay out the light until he can be himself

My man....Again, Gucci BEEN talking in that "soft voice". How you a fan, and you don't remember this?

This was 8 years ago in his PRIME. Wop is a comedian man. This just him clowning like he ALWAYS done. We just got the technology to see it more often if we choose now.

Snapchat>
I barely even look at my ig timeliness anymore

You ain't lying. I haven't posted an IG pic in months. It's been trending down for some time now Snap is where it's at.

Caught a new body off of snap last week with the eyes emoji :smokin

Last edited:
You ain't lying. I haven't posted an IG pic in months. It's been trending down for some time now Snap is where it's at.

It's so easy on there man. Not that I would know personally [emoji]128064[/emoji]. They don't mind sending nudes or traps to the DM Cuz they can see if u screenshot, they say all types of crazy ****. U don't need no game just this [emoji]128064[/emoji]

So I heard

We laughing but ya'll don't think the fact that ppl are really bothered by **** like this is a little strange? 

Last edited:

It's so easy on there man. Not that I would know personally [emoji]128064[/emoji]. They don't mind sending nudes or traps to the DM Cuz they can see if u screenshot, they say all types of crazy ****. U don't need no game just this [emoji]128064[/emoji]

So I heard

Will knows. Them eyes automatic.

We laughing but ya'll don't think the fact that ppl are really bothered by **** like this is a little strange? 

Nah its weird :lol: dude in his 30s, fresh out with a clear mind for the first time in probably years. I doubt he tryina get locked up again just so ****** can make more FREE GUCCI tees and wish he would stop ****** up.

Bruh... ain't nothing skkrange about the fact I'm upset he out here looking like Keyshia Kior ***** instead of Gucci Mane. He a street ***** and he not acting like it, period. If he can't be that because of the probation or whatever, then just sit back in the studio. Wop the last ***** in the world who has something to prove when it come to that street **** but I don't wanna hear dude talking and sounding like he got played with on the yard..

Last edited:
It's strange as hell. Almost as if folks thought he would have gotten out and caught another body his first week out. :lol:

I kinda saw it coming when I read that letter he wrote months ago about being sober and cleaning up. I kinda had a feeling some dudes would flip on him. This is how SOME rap fans are. They think _'s supposed to be gangsters and do dumb **** for the rest of they life. Gucci certified man, let him start making smart moves. He probably saw the impact he's had on the game over the last 5-6 years and realized he needed to take advantage of it.

guwop trolling y'all so hard, anyone notice the difference in this IG vid compared to his snaps besides keyshia & thug?

Last edited:
I hope he calls his projects Attack of The Clones to or some ****.

I'm ready for a new album/tape/project. ****** in shambles over a troll accent and the fact that he's not trying to violate probation. Rap fans are a unique type of people. You wanna see him rolling blunts on Snapchat, the ***** ain't even 30 days removed from being in a federal penitentiary. 
laugh.gif

:rofl:

The funniest thing is dude only record snaps when ppl come over or he doin photoshoots
Never been so happy for fam until he was talking bout how 30 days ago he was sittin behind bars now he flexed up livin the good life

Dude Drake got on a button up and sweats :lol:

Lmao he's rockin some 2001 fit polo sweats, with the Ellen edition jean shirt for kindergarten finger painting, with prestos.
Pause.
I dont really care what gucci does on snap chat as long as the sultan of suss drake gets away from him.

I already envision myself rocking out to a new gucci song on the radio here in canada.....
Then I'll realize " wait a minute, they dont play gucci on my gfs radio station"
And then boom, drake will start poorly singing and I'll be straight furious.
Hopefully im not in any road rage inducing traffic at the time.

Pipe down softie. I don't even have snapchat. That's been stated several times in plenty of threads. Meanwhile you thumbing through snaps making yourself oh so skressed. You dudes are comical at this point. :rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Man I don't care what none of y'all ****** talking about, I didn't ask you if you had a snapchat or how y'all felt.. the only opinion that matter on the subject is mine. The snapchat **** is corny to me, period. The music been good so far but this lil snapchat persona is lame. He can love his girl without doing all the extra ****, he was doing it before he got locked up.

Back
Top Bottom