****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Sales mean nothing man :lol:. If that's the case every trap rapper is a failure damn near. Boosie fumbled initially because the hype was the craziest I ever seen. We've done this with gucci before unfortunately... 3 or 4 times.
See that's where I don't get it, where is the hype being based off. None of his music prior to going to jail was rocking like that, it was mostly shoutouts and ppl banging his oldies. Maybe it's the way ya'll wording it but a fumble or not "taking advantage of an opportunity" is not putting out your most successful album.

since we been through this b4 wit Gucci that means we basically kno fam gon dropoff somewhere. At best I hope we get Writing on the Wall Gucci

We not necessarily looking forward to a Gucci album, just keep pumping out music. The album is always worse than the singles and mix tapes. And YES Boosie fumbled horribly. Gucci couldn't fumble if he tried, his work ethic is too strong. Srs

Last edited:
wop x yeezy 
smokin.gif

http://www.iheart.com/live/real-923-181/?true&pname=821&campid=play_bar&cid=index.html

Last edited:
I'm just glad my guy is out, I honestly don't care for a gucci mixtape right now...let my dude enjoy his life he can drop songs here and I'm cool with that

Last edited:
I'm just glad my guy is out, I honestly don't care for a gucci mixtape right now...let my dude enjoy his life he can drop songs here and I'm cool with that
Once he can move how he wanna move in know the music gonna be on point. No homo I'm just excited for the visuals.

Once he can move how he wanna move in know the music gonna be on point. No homo I'm just excited for the visuals.
Word me too, gucci literally has no competition outside of future and I'm sure they are still cool so the trap Lane is wide open...gucci is really the king of trap music

Listening to Writing on the Wall 2....and Chill Will be snappin so hard it's funny :lol:.

I always get the laughing when he come on.

"Dope game done changed my life. Everything cocaine white" :pimp:

We not necessarily looking forward to a Gucci album, just keep pumping out music. The album is always worse than the singles and mix tapes. And YES Boosie fumbled horribly. Gucci couldn't fumble if he tried, his work ethic is too strong. Srs
The State vs Radric Davis is better than all his in-jail mixtapes and alot of mixtapes he put out. All his tapes looked at the same way to me since they all got original production.

So wat did Boosie actually fumble if he is more famous and successful?

IM GOIN SCOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 GRAND IN EVERY POCKET IM GOIN SCOTTY

IM BOUT TO BUY A NEW FERRARI

IM GOIN SCOTTY!!!!!!!!!

The State vs Radric Davis is better than all his in-jail mixtapes and alot of mixtapes he put out. All his tapes looked at the same way to me since they all got original production.

So wat did Boosie actually fumble if he is more famous and successful?
:lol: wut ? That album def wasn't gucci's best work , don't think this thread is for u ....

N boosie had everybody screaming free him and all the excitement when he 1st got out ...he didn't have enough heat/make the best moves now he's back to where he always was n that's doing shows n his core fans checking for him ...a lot of the ppl that was on the free boosie wave done checked out , he had an opportunity to add them to his core fans but couldn't do it

With Gucci it's more so his fans r excited to have him back out and hear new music , he has nothing to fumble cuz this jail **** everybody used to...the hype just isn't the same as it was with boosie getting out

Last edited:
...a lot of the ppl that was on the free boosie wave done checked out , he had an opportunity to add them to his core fans but couldn't do it
Yet his last album was his most successful, so my guess is he did add them. Boosie release was way more bigger than Gucci's fam had a literal press conference

If you read it correctly I was referring to these in-jail mixtapes and a bunch of other mixtapes where fam just wasn't on point with it and there's alot like that too.

Trap House 5 and The Return Of Mr Perfect > State vs Radric Davis

Now that I think about it only songs I still plays from that album are Bingo, Lemonade, All About The Money and Heavy.

My ***** said every time she look up I'm about to do a cook up :smokin

Was Thugger's ice cream cone face tattoo a fake?

WW3 was waaaay ahead of it's time, I still listen to it on the regular today.

str8drop str8drop Fam, I PRAY we get some more Gucci Vandross... Dope Love was in my top 5 most played songs for good three months.

Was Thugger's ice cream cone face tattoo a fake?

Yes, it was just for the Again video.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom