****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by cartune

Since nobody on here wants to say it the streets saying the 2 new waka tapes go harder than the new Gucci. I agree
2? I only knew about the one with Slim Dunkin.... Salute me or shoot me 2 is out?
nerd.gif

Its clear that none of y'all _s on here respect seeing as how my question has been left unanswered
tired.gif

Since nobody on here wants to say it the streets saying the 2 new waka tapes go harder than the new Gucci. I agree
2? I only knew about the one with Slim Dunkin.... Salute me or shoot me 2 is out?
nerd.gif

Its clear that none of y'all _s on here respect seeing as how my question has been left unanswered
tired.gif

cookinthatfire.jpg

nerd.gif

tired.gif

Ham Radio 5 (Hosted by Flocka) Livemixtapes

cookinthatfire.jpg
seen this but didnt wanna download it if it wasnt official not a mix fromothe mixtapes...most definately coping when i get home....haha look at kermit holding the ak
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

lol yea man i'm just hopping on. my brother was playin a few gucci joints and i was like DAMN
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I need to stop being closed minded when it comes to a few rappers. it doesn't hurt to listen.

Welcome to the club.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

Frenchie>>>>>>>>>Flocka

Idk if I agree, but......FRENCHIE!!!

If I get get her home, make her use her dome, have her blowin di** like a saxsaphone
Metaphors take off, My shirt I take off, I'm on my grind like tony hawk....on a skateboard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is it just me or does gucci have the same 5 t-shirt rotation since he came home? all of those red/black 1017 brick squad shirts..

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Frenchie>>>>>>>>>Flocka

If I get get her home, make her use her dome, have her blowin di** like a saxsaphone
Metaphors take off, My shirt I take off, I'm on my grind like tony hawk....on a skateboard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eat the cake eat the cake Anna Mae!

roll.gif
nig frenchie is t-rash.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Frenchie>>>>>>>>>Flocka

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eat the cake eat the cake Anna Mae!

roll.gif
nig frenchie is t-rash.

thats not frenchie.....

Everyone on Gucci team sucks!!!! except Gucci.......Frenchie gets a pass though, he straight i guess....but no one else has any talent on his team! i couldntpromote none of them even if i was from the same hood as them!

eveyone wants to throw their friends into the business now-a-dayz....even if they cant give the business an honorable effort!!! WTFudge is up with that?!? butthose people never last.....very short "sub-par" careers with no major achievements

GUCCI!!!!

Fab 5 Mixtape (Waka's group) coming in a minute

OJ Holiday Season coming in a week or 2

And I talked to Zaytoven's manager and she said politics are holding Guccitendo up but it should still be coming. and support Zaytiggy and buy thatZaytoven's Brick Money Vol. 1 itunes

cover.jpg

My ipod was wiped....

I need all oj's best mixtapes....

nerd.gif

especially the one that had public housing and cop a chickenon it.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

My ipod was wiped....

I need all oj's best mixtapes....

nerd.gif

especially the one that had public housing and cop a chicken on it.

i am da juice
on the come up
the come up pt. 2
bouldercrest working
juice world
culinary art school
32 karat juice
32 karat juice vol. 2

Back
Top Bottom