****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

He done called this Lil Darryl _ ******ed on 2 straight Drama tapes
laugh.gif
...Whoever he is, I know he mad

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

the movie pt. 1 > writing on da wall > the movie pt. II

word....i think my expectations were too high cause i'm not feeling this like that.....i can't see this getting bumped a week from now

Writing on the wall sucked I knew that the first time I heard that. First listen this isnt as good as The first movie but its better than Writing on the Wall.

EA Sportscenter>>>>>

Originally Posted by cartune

Writing on the wall sucked I knew that the first time I heard that. First listen this isnt as good as The first movie but its better than Writing on the Wall.

EA Sportscenter>>>>>

this is not even close to writing on the wall.......the movie 2 sucks
laugh.gif

How you gone put this old Waka why not O Lets Do It pt 2
laugh.gif
this whole tape seems rushed and I blame YOU fans this could have been big but you wanted it now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by cartune

EA Sportscenter>>>>>

this is way better than writing on the wall.......writing on the wall sucks
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by LifeLessons

cartune wrote:

Writing on the wall sucked I knew that the first time I heard that. First listen this isnt as good as The first movie but its better than Writing on the
Wall.

EA Sportscenter>>>>>

this is way better than writing on the wall.......writing on the wall sucks
laugh.gif

don't edit my posts like this fool
laugh.gif
....had me looking at my old posts haha....movie 2 is buns.....writing on the wall was hot....wish i had a no djversion of it though....holiday abused it w/ drops and !!+*

Back
Top Bottom