****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I think you meant lame *** C4 beats, but ditto, Gucci and Zay are perfect together. Terminate your account 12mill, you had a good run

All Zay beats?

That cover looks like both Gucci Men are blowing their own heads off :lol:

If the tape sounds like Max B's "Phone Time", I'm wit it

Gucci was really spittin on that intro, havent heard bars like that from him in a min

beat sound like a rip remake

Yo @Willchamberlain
 or anyone else with knowledge of the sit-cho... I know Gucci got sentenced to 39 months but is Wop eligible for early release on good behavior or nah?

Nah not really Fed time mean you gotta do at least 85% he can prolly get a few months shaved off but that's it unless he can sign up for a drug program or something

He did get 10 months credit for time served tho so he only got 29

Last edited:
People been saying he will be home sooner than what people think so idk

That's what I'm thinking as well, there's a reason behind unleashing all of this music in a short time span....

Without going off of anything more than instinct, I'd guess his team is shooting for him to be out early 2015.

Last edited:
Yeah I heard the same thing its nothing you can really do when it's the Feds tho, they only give out 15% reduction for good behavior

Unless he can qualify for RDAP, which he prolly could since he got a history of drug use, that can get you up to a year knocked off.

If he could do that he would prolly only do a year and a few months

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom